For users in: Arizona, California, Colorado, Kansas, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, & Utah.
By ezell_mommy
It is amazing I can't wait to share all the photos with everyone he is going to be very happy and proud of all the gb support thank you again everyone
GAVAL liked this
By ezell_mommy
Hello Again Everyone I Just Wanted To Let Everyone Know That As Soon As I Receive Your Mail I Will Be Sending You A Message To Let You Know It Was Safely Received. If I Receive It Thurs - Sat. You May Get A Late Message As Thurs. Is His Surgery Day And We Will Be 100 Miles Away. I Can Not Thank You Guys Enough For Showing Him So Much Support. Next Thurs. Is The BIG Day So I Will Be Posting Pics Of Him With His GB Goodies So Be Looking For Them :)
GAVAL liked this
By GAVAL
LAGB would love to send something special to your little fighter and bro-buster. Would you mind PMing me an address so that we can send him a little something from his bro-busters on the bayou?

Ben Langlinais
By ezell_mommy
Well everyone Manzie is in the hospital couldn't do surgery because his lungs are too weak right now they are building them up so we can do surgery in the next 3 weeks.
By ezell_mommy
He is doing pretty well ready to go home like always we are doing good just another bump in the road. when he was 2 he got MRSA he went into septic shock had to be placed on a ventilator while he was in a medical induced coma his leg swelled up they could not do a MRI due to he was on so much medicines they couldn't risk taking him off any and there is special pumps that have to be used in the MRI room. The infection ate at his growth plate causing it to be slow growing his leg grows like this > since it grows like that his knee cap sit on the side of his leg instead of in front they have to cut all his tendons and try to move them around to hold it in front the last one did not take so they are having to do it again. They have to screw a plate in about every year so the other side of the growth plate so that can catch up and be straight, he is looking at surgerys about every year till he fully grows and they can break everything and set it permanently. Pic can show you more
By ezell_mommy
He is the amazing one he keeps us going easy never complains about all the medical stuff but he was pretty happy they put off his surgery LOL he always goes in with a smile he understands so much very smart they said he has brain damage from losing oxygen he told them that he didn't have no brain damage :) all he asked for was a ghostbusters party and let me tell ya he will be thrilled beyond belief when he sees all his stuff :) thank you all again for being so supportive and making my boys dream something worth chasing and I will keep everyone updated on his progress :)
By venkmans_girl
if its not too late the twin tiers ghostbusters would like to send him something. just pm me a shipping address and we'll send something your way.
By ezell_mommy
Hey everyone I have received lots of mail over the last few days. We are out of the hospital so surgery can get underway soon :) I will post a list of who i recieved from in the next day or so. We have a lot of madness going on in Oklahoma right now and I am needed elsewhere right at this moment! Thanks again everyone and will keep you updated on his progress :)
By cowbybill
Hope all is well with your son and you were not affected by the storms, you should receive our package in a day or two it took a little while longer to get it together than we had hoped.
By ezell_mommy
Thank you so much! We were not hit yesterday had 4 scares around us but lucky it passed by. We have been busy bees I gave blood today and we are taking clothes to our local school that will be taking it to our neighbors in Moore!
By Kevin Michael Pauley
Thank you for keeping us posted on Manzie. What a little trooper!

Let him know the GB Nation is here for him. My wife wanted you to know that if he has a flight suit/jacket/costume that needs patches stitched to it that she would gladly do all of that for you! Just box it all up and send it to us and she'll get it taken care of! She's a great seamstress and costume builder and does tons with theater, so she knows what she's doing!

Anything we can do to help lighten your burden - even something as simple as sewing patches - we'd be glad to do.

Keep us posted as things move forward! Manzie should have his package from the Ghostbusters - West Virginia Division by Friday or Saturday at the latest, assuming the storms don't cause any delivery issues. :)

VERY GLAD to hear you are all safe!
o0Ecto1A0o liked this
First let me start with a HUGE thank you to everyone!! He loved everything he got and was so excited! My plan was to take a photo of each thing that he received for each person but telling a 6 yr old to stop when paper is flying and he is excited did not work as planned. LOL i tried to keep everything together the best i could. The plush and the hot wheels car did not make it to the table pic because they are forbidden to leave his bed "Says him" :) He loved the action figures he can't wait to put them on his shelf!! He received $20.00 from his aunt and he told me i had to take him to the store so he can get hangers "Frames" to put all his photos and all his goodies in :) He told me it was the coolest and best birthday party he had ever seen in him whole life! He could not contain himself he was so excited!! He already told me for christmas that i had to get him Ray, Egon, and Winston plushes to go on his bed because they had to be a group! LOL You guys did so much more than give him a amazing birthday but you really boosted his spirits. With all his health issues and this last school year being tough because of him being bullied and pushed down almost every day it was soooo amazing to see the smile he had and he is still glowing. Thank you guys again so very much!! And i will keep everyone updated on when his next surgery date is and all that good stuff! He would like to send you guys a thank you if you could send me your address i will get them out to you if you would like :)
gEkX, Alan Hawkins, TheRockman and 2 others liked this
You guys are completely amazing that is true! I never thought i would get a response like i did! He is still talking about it and looks at his pics and certificates everyday the smile has not left his face. We are going to go get frames this week so he can put them on his wall :) We are gearing up for surgery again should know the date tomorrow. Thank you all again so very much!!
One of the best threads since the beg of this forum. Seeing everyone come together and do what they did is the basis of why I love his community. What an amazing representation of what everyone that puts a jumpsuit on represents. From boomers charity drive to you sons smile makes being a part of this family special. Well played everyone. Well played.
Well everyone thought i would share had a funny moment during are scary weather today. i'm a paranoid mommy i'll admit tornado watch goes into effect my kids know what to do they have been trained well. they all have backpacks that have clothes snacks stuff they need if anything happened. well i lost Manzie which is a no no when we are under a tornado warning in mommy sight at all times. he was filling his backpack full of his GB stuff that he could fit. LOL giving me humor in a time of craziness!
New PKE build

One more video demonstration with handheld operati[…]

Yep, and nightmare on elm street dream warriors.

You can see our Paranormal Boots in action here: […]

Ghostheads

Ghostheads is SO bad. So cringe. Not even in a g[…]