For users in: Arizona, California, Colorado, Kansas, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, & Utah.
By BigC
Me and my fiancee are willing to join any of the franchises in TX.
By mwells
Is there anyone around the Austin area wanting to start a franchise? I am starting to build a proton pack and other gear and hope to have everything ready by Halloween if not before!
By I Feel So Funky
Havent been on in years but working on a flightsuit for halloween (in Odessa) any franchise prospects in Austin?
By negativezach
I just moved to Austin last year with my wife. As our wedding anniversary is Halloween I've taken upon myself to revisit my other love, Ghostbusters. I won't have a pack ready in time for sure but I'll have my uniform done.

I'm currently trying to lay the ground work for founding the Austin/CenTex Franchise. Please PM if you're interested, shooting for start date in early 2013. Building a website currently too, address in signature below.

Hit me up!
By Rowan J. Zweig
Search Facebook for the Austin/San Antonio collation page! They also have their own individual pages as well!
By CLemmons
Is it pretty much Austin, San Antonio, and Dallas along the I35 corridor for groups?
By Rowan J. Zweig
There are some other groups in other parts of the state as well! There is an east Texas division that is active. I can't speak for others, outside the ones you've mentioned already.
By CLemmons
Dallas or Austin is probably closest for me. What is the best way to get a hold of them? Facebook I assume?
By Rowan J. Zweig
CLemmons wrote:Dallas or Austin is probably closest for me. What is the best way to get a hold of them? Facebook I assume?
I don't know about Dallas (though I'm sure FB is safe enough), but in Austin, there are two groups - Ghostbusters:ATX (which I'm a part of) and a newer group, Lonestar Ghostbusters. You can contact GB:ATX at ghostbustersatx@gmail.com. For the Lonestar group, you can use their FB page, I believe. However, their founder is currently on vacation, and might not respond right away.
By Rowan J. Zweig
CLemmons wrote:Dallas or Austin is probably closest for me. What is the best way to get a hold of them? Facebook I assume?
I met some folks at a convention last weekend who want to start a group in Killeen. That might be a bit closer for you, not sure though.
By CLemmons
Rowan J. Zweig wrote:I met some folks at a convention last weekend who want to start a group in Killeen. That might be a bit closer for you, not sure though.
Killeen is about a 10 minute difference for me, so it really makes no matter.
Rowan J. Zweig wrote: newer group, Lonestar Ghostbusters.
Why 2 groups?

Thanks for the info though sir.
By Rowan J. Zweig
CLemmons wrote:
Rowan J. Zweig wrote: newer group, Lonestar Ghostbusters.
Why 2 groups?

Thanks for the info though sir.
GB:ATX was founded in 2012. Lonestar just recently started up, likely because they were not aware we were operating. Our group went through a severe retraction last year due to a lot of members move, and life stuff happening, but this year we're back in business!

The two groups have been connecting recently and plan to work together soon! They are kinda based in South Austin, while ATX is North Austin (as far as I know). But the town is definitely big enough for both of us!!
By ParanormalTx
I am in Amarillo Texas, I have a shop building set up to soon be a headquarters and Garage for the ghostbusters, If anyone is interested in the Amarillo Texas Division let me know i have a place for anyone and all!

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]

Are these autographs legit?

This is over a month old, but none of the four sig[…]

Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]