For users in: Arizona, California, Colorado, Kansas, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, & Utah.
By Boomerjinks
What's that? A free Ghostbusters screening on my birthday?

Nah, we had better things to do. That's how we roll.
By ShoxXxZ
Been a ghosthead since birth lol ive had the toys and i recently started collecting again. GB has always been my fav movie. I am working on some props but just for fun i know they wont be accurate just fun things to have and something to do.
By Boomerjinks
ShoxXxZ wrote:Been a ghosthead since birth lol ive had the toys and i recently started collecting again. GB has always been my fav movie. I am working on some props but just for fun i know they wont be accurate just fun things to have and something to do.
Where you at dawg?
By Boomerjinks
You should absolutely come and hang at the zombie crawl with us. 10-22, on the 16th Street Mall!
By ShoxXxZ
hell yea ill most likely be there been wanting to go to a crawl but i always miss em. I do music here in denver also check out our website www.XplicitRealm.com (hope i dont get introuble for posting my personal site. i know some forums look down on that) it has nothing to do with GB but i do horror rap.
By Boomerjinks
Oh the places you'll go!

Party rockin' troopers.

With vidya!

It's no "Shuffle-Puft", though ;)

Scottswood.

My movie car club has fire trucks now. Holy shit.

By Tyrael
Damn, forgot to turn off my ninja-like photo-avoidance skills for that event. :(
Got a few pics to harass the wife with, though. >:3

Had a hell of a time with you guys on Saturday. Hope to see you all again soon!
By Boomerjinks
Shawn, TONS more photos (with you!) have dropped on the Colorado Movie Cars facebook. Go check them out and start tagging!
By Tyrael
Ack, you're right! I need to work more on my photoninja skills.
By windycitywarrior71
Im wondering how you guys like it up in Denver, my cousin is trying to get me to move to the Littleton/Denver Area, looking some opinions made my first trip up there in December last year, I liked it. Great place to live ?
By Boomerjinks
windycitywarrior71 wrote:Im wondering how you guys like it up in Denver, my cousin is trying to get me to move to the Littleton/Denver Area, looking some opinions made my first trip up there in December last year, I liked it. Great place to live ?
It's pretty alright. I think we have a new guy from Maine that just transplanted as well, or is that you?
By Boomerjinks
Aaaaand immediately following the cruise we had an Ecto rental for a wedding. Picked up the newlyweds from their reception, gave them a good romp through downtown and dropped them off at their hotel. The groom was a police officer so we got have a little bit of "extra" fun, which was pretty exciting.

Earnings for the night topped $200, 100% of which will be going into our EctoberFest Children's Hospital Foundation charity project. AWESOME night.
By windycitywarrior71
Boomerjinks wrote:
windycitywarrior71 wrote:Im wondering how you guys like it up in Denver, my cousin is trying to get me to move to the Littleton/Denver Area, looking some opinions made my first trip up there in December last year, I liked it. Great place to live ?
It's pretty alright. I think we have a new guy from Maine that just transplanted as well, or is that you?
No, im actually in AZ. Tired of the 115 degree summers here, looking to get outta here! Pretty alright is better than pretty bad here I guess lol.
By Dewey17
Boomerjinks wrote:
No, that would be me! lol. I've been out here in Littleton since the end of July. I must agree that it is absolutely pretty out here! Kinda reminds me of home... Between work and school, I haven't time to do much these days, but once I get a chance I plan to at least meet some of you others around here. I know the Denver group doesn't do much as a franchisee anymore, though I'd still love to meet the minds behind "Colorado Movie Cars"!!! < Free plug?

On that note, are there any others around who do operate dedicated franchise work around Denver or Colorado in general? The only thing I do not have these days is my pack. I sold my foam-core pack to Cory (now in Cali).
By Dewey17
I just meant simply ghostbusters type events or gatherings. I haven't heard of any other groups here in Colorado. I spoke with one of the admins for Colorado Movie Cars a while back and was invited to stop by one at one of the events. I plan to do so at some point, it's just that I don't own any ridiculously awesome vehicles. Not sure I have much to contribute there...
By Boomerjinks
There really isn't that much that we do in terms of "Ghostbusters only," unless it's a screening or something. It's very common for us to request costumed people to come to the car events (parades, conventions, concerts, food truck parties). We have one guy, David Washer, who does not own a movie car, but he brings his TK armor to give our events more "nerd atmosphere." He is also incredibly friendly and outgoing, offers to drive cars for owners who have multiple vehicles, and is knowledgeable and sociable enough to interface with people on our behalf, so he spends a lot of time at our tables.

I hate getting my picture taken with the car so having a GB around for people that want pictures is fulfilling for both the person in the costume and the event attendee who wants pictures for their facebook page or whatever.

In fact, we have probably close to a dozen people without cars that like to tag along, and we enjoy that because they are all fun to be around. The things we do with the movie cars are usually heavy on the nerd side of things, so they are events you'd probably want to come to, regardless. For me, 90% of the fun is just hanging around, surrounded by KITTs and Herbies and General Lees and watching people interact with them.

That's actually Washer right there. He helped man our booth at DCC for a day or so and we provided the weekend passes.

By Dewey17
Well, that certainly makes me feel better! I'll keep an eye on the group's events schedule. I'll try to do a meet and greet as soon as I get a chance.
By Ecto062
Rep'in the Ghostbusters in Denver (well Littleton anyways) all day! Aside from Kevin & Kris I didn't realize that CO had any GB's. I'm glad that the SLC-ERT group isn't our only option for GB Fandom!

Trivia, callbacks etc I noticed so far *Cover A *[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal elec[…]

Any idea when you might get the Goggle metallic la[…]

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]