For users in: Arizona, California, Colorado, Kansas, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, & Utah.
By JoeLuna33
Hey Joe, Joe here. The WestCoast Busters is based in San Diego. I live in San Diego and my team covers all of Southern California. We're out there!
By JoeLuna33
Joe, PM me and we can talk about it more
By Paco
paco here hailing from south bay (aka chula vista). not much gb action down here. except for mark todd and joe luna.
By tb-1599
paco here hailing from south bay (aka chula vista). not much gb action down here. except for mark todd and joe luna.
Just added ya to my friends list Paco... Santee on my end..
By BroadSword
Necroposting here, but there is a San Diego group. Myself and 3 friends are putting together our stuff currently to join up with those who are already geared up.
khazara liked this
By Fifthrider
In roughly 20+ years of Ghostbusting in San Diego I've heard of many groups come and go. I've collected business cards from a couple of GB groups throughout San Diego county, all claiming to be the one and only group for San Diego, all seemingly unaware that there were other groups. Personally I think you ought to call yourself the official Ghostbusters of San Diego and see what happens. I doubt anyone will care or take any issue with it.
JoeLuna33 liked this

It looks like this is going to be a series of vi[…]

Approx Cost of Building a Pack

I would recommend getting a good tap set since […]

Well, first of all, I shouldn't have said &quo[…]

https://ew.com/movies/paul-feig-trump-anti-hilla[…]