For users in: Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington, & Wyoming.
By MyraC
Hey guys! I requested Sept 21st off of work for RCCc! I hope you all were thinking Sat! Lol

I'd be up for a July meetup, but I am going to be out of town the 19th-24th. I'm also open to planning an early Aug meetup! Anxious to chat more about plans for RCCc and the things we learned at WonderNW--Portland Geek Council, podcast appearance on DangerousKids, etc.
By RoseCityBuster
Hey Egie! How's Georgia? And more importantly, did you test the positron accelerators on the Walkers? Did it prove your theory of post mortem atomization?
By egie
Georgia is great! While in woodbury, I fried a few unlucky walkers off the walls. They kinda just splattered. XD
By RoseCityBuster
Success! Your theory has proved correct! Excellent doctoral dissertation material. And a few less walkers. It's Miller time!
By ghostguy16
Hey portlanders! I'm Colton. I'm currently almost finished with my proton pack and uniform and would love to join this francise!
By RoseCityBuster
Hey Colton! Glad to have another member. We're trying to schedule a meet up soon, and we're planning on going to Rose City Comicon. Welcome aboard!
By egie
Hey colton! We always welcome newcomers! We are looking into an early august meeting, if that works out it would be great if you joined us!
By RoseCityBuster
Ok Portland Ghostbusters, I think we have a day nailed down for our next meeting. August 10. We actually have business to conduct, but we can still have a fun time doing it! Does anyone have a suggestion as where we should meet? So far we have met at Old Town Pizza, Sizzle Pie, Hot Lips Pizza in the Pearl, and McMemamins on broadway. Does anyone have any other suggestions or preferences? We usually meet for dinner. Is 6PM ok? Looking forward to your feedback.
By MyraC
I'm gonna be heading back from a family Campout. I'll try to make it!
By MyraC
I dig McMenamins, but I'm trying to think of somewhere else it would be fun to meet....
By egie
I think i could make it to a 10th meeting. I would just need an address of where we are meeting.
By RoseCityBuster
Ok, I think we got a consensus. So mark your calendars for Saturday August 10, at 6:30pm. It's ok to get there earlier too. I'll try to be there by 6 to hold a table. So far attending:
RoseCityBuster
TheBigGuy
Groschopf
Egie
MyraC is a maybe

If there are any other Portland Metro Area busters who want to meet up and talk proton accelerators over pizza and beer, come by and introduce yourself. We're meeting at Hotlips Pizza in the ecotrust building, pearl district. Hope to see you there!
By pseadynamo
Hello Portland Group! I am out of Seattle, was at ECCC last year, and was thinking of branching out to Rose City ComiCon (mostly to see Jewel Staite from Firefly). Not sure as I have to see what weekends I am on call for at work (ah the irony). Anyway, it's cool to see something organizing a mere 3 hrs away. Hope to meet some of you.
By DeadRoach
I'm going to try to make it, haven't seen you guys since wizard world.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4 Beta
By egie
Now that we are going to a previouse location I am good now, thanks!

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]