For users in: Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington, & Wyoming.
I would like to see this little con in spokane get a boost by having it be a central locale for a major northwester state get together of ghostheads! We can even call it Spookon (like PKE surge happens at D-Con) or something equally campy.

It is scheduled for next year so we all have plenty of time to prepare and make a great showing. I'd like to show up other "big city cons" with a taste of what the Northwest can do!

What do y'all think? Lets get everyone's input and brainstorm this!

Here's the spocon site if you are interested.
http://spocon.org/
erm....yes...Seattle....

Seattle is swell and all, but they kinda dominate the activities in the Northwest. Wouldn't it be nice to attend a con that was not in the middle of Big City traffic with Big City prices for everything? Spokane is actually more geographically centered in the Northwest than Seattle, too...

Not to say we can't have a gathering at PAX! That would be cool, but Spokane could become the Sturgis of Ghostheads everywhere!!
Admit it, you just want to boost up a con in your own background!

But yes, I see what you're saying. The SpoCon website has something about Fan tables, were you thinking about trying to get enough interests for a GB fan table?

That site also thanks the 501 for showing up. Does the 501 do anything for a con other than show up? I wouldn't know, I haven't historically been much of a con attendee.
Venzhe wrote:Admit it, you just want to boost up a con in your own background!
Is it wrong of me to want ONE descent con in my own city since I have to make the epic journey to the other 99% of the events held exclusively on the "west side"?

Seriously, though, we can have it anywhere... ('cept western washington)

=)
td9993 wrote:Hmmm...501st for Spokane Comic Con and Ghostbusters for SpoCon........

That way I wouldn't piss anyone off.
/sigh..everyone wants a piece of me.
Don't worry, I am sure someone will get pissed off at you anyway!

Using rip-stop cotton and custom dye for each char[…]

The journey from commonplace to Ecto-75.

Whole car is great but the pack trolly...how?

Proton Props???

If anyone here is still pondering ordering from th[…]

I haven't done the new update to the Spirits Unlea[…]