Hey Folks, Greg Here, I'm fairly new to this hobby. I've always loved Ghostbusters as a kid the Real Ghostbusters was my jam. Early this year I met Chris Nance of the Nor Cal Ghostbusters and he introduced me to the hobby of Ghostbusting and more. I've meet a lot of cool new people and it's really opened up my eyes to this community. I promised a few people on here that I would detail my commission proton pack I did through Knowone's designs, well, it ended up being a HUGE editorial piece I did for the website i work for. Below is the link. Hope you all enjoy it! :cool:

https://www.shacknews.com/article/11891 ... travaganza
Christof liked this
Honestly, six months is too long of a wait. He needs to schedule a delivery date and make sure his product is out in that time frame, no excuses.

That said, while I and several others have had a lot of issues with Garrick, it does look like the pack you received is fairly well constructed. Other than the known inaccuracies, I can see no major issues in your video. If Garrick is putting out a good quality product again then that's definitely a big step in the right direction. Now if he could deliver his stuff in an acceptable amount of time, he'd be doing well.

I do have to mention two issues that bug me. 1: That neutrons wand is really inaccurate. The grip handle is too long, the grips are really inaccurate, and the barrel tip is inaccurate and poorly beveled. If you ever get a chance, you might want to upgrade that. There are fairly affordable resin option and pretty cheap 3D printed kits out there.

2: In your interview with him, he claims that he sourced original parts or 3D modeled everything himself. I find this suspect since his resin bellows is IDENTICAL to the bellows modeled by Adrian Arnold (Ghostbear) on Thingiverse. Some of his other parts also look suspiciously like other files on Thingiverse as well. I'm not calling him a liar but it strikes me odd that his bellows would match Ghostbear's so exactly.
Christof liked this

I haven't done the new update to the Spirits Unlea[…]

I ended up grabbing one of the 84 wands just t[…]

Matty PKE Question...URGENT

Depending on the price, it might be worth snatchin[…]

I have a full sized spirit pack, and I have the gh[…]