By Gatchigirl
Sorry been away for so long. Lots going on personally, what with family and then the pandemic hitting. But I'm back now and am 3D printing my pack and the grips on the neutrona wand, what color are they? I have seen things saying they are black but then others say they should be brown and wood like.
NotSabbat liked this
By Austin
The original grips were cast in resin and then painted black. But the black paint wore off from handling and revealed the brownish colored resin underneath.

But the intended color is black.
Gatchigirl, Kingpin liked this
By Gatchigirl
Austin wrote: June 14th, 2020, 10:58 am The original grips were cast in resin and then painted black. But the black paint wore off from handling and revealed the brownish colored resin underneath.

But the intended color is black.
Thank you. There was so much out there and was just confused. I didn't know this and now I have some extra knowledge to store away for when needed.
Austin liked this
By NotSabbat
There is some debate about the color the grips are cast in, but if you get an ochre color it will be fairly close. If you want to get a closure color you can study some of the reference picture. The grips were painted black over the yellow/brown of the grip cast color.
Gatchigirl liked this

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]