By Wedgeismyhero
Hey all! So I'm looking to improve the GBfans wand tip LED, and since the premium LED kit hasn't been in stock in the shop for quite some time, and I have no idea if/when it's going to be re-stocked, I was wondering what folks out there have used to get those really really intensely bright wand tips. I'm not the most technically proficient and still new to the scene, but if anybody has any leads on other kits that work with the GBfans sound board, or LED replacement parts that I could figure out how to wire myself, I'd be very appreciative of the info. I've tried looking through forum posts, but either I'm searching with the wrong keywords, or I'm a blind bastard and missed the obvious post staring me right in the face.
By Rob1
I've been wanting these kits to come back in stock for quite some time as well. If I knew the LED and the connector that is used I could easily make a similar setup. Maybe someone knows?
Wedgeismyhero liked this
By Wedgeismyhero
Just got my repaired pack lights board back from Spongeface, and ordered one of his bright white LEDs, and it looks pretty great when it imitates the flash at the start of firing the stream. Now I'm wondering if I can wire that bright white LED to the main RGB LED for the proton stream to get it to flash along with it during firing. I'm probably going to bug him about it after the New Year, but if anybody here has any tips for wiring that up, let me know! In the meantime, I'm going to try and learn everything I can about wiring LEDs together before I go destroying my newly repaired kit.
Rob1 liked this
    PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?

Also, sorry I can’t answer the question, but[…]

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]