Over the past week or so, I've been slowly plugging away at building my Ben of Kent proton pack and wand kit. Naturally, I've gone down a rabbit hole on parts swapping and have been ordering some new aluminum parts from the shop here. I may have jumped the gun a little bit on the N Filter, as I currently have one on order, but am not 100% sure it will work for the BOK shell. The biggest thing I don't want, is a lot of overhang, or for it to look unnaturally big.

From what I understand, the BOK shells fall in line with the same measurements from Stefan Otto's plans, in which the cyclotron is slightly smaller then others? If anyone could confirm this that would be great. The BOK Resin N Filter comes in at roughly 2.75" and is a fairly snug fit on the shell, without, if any, overhang. Doing some digging it looks like the GBfans N Filter is 3" on the dot, which gives me about 1/4" to play with.

I came across H2Ghost's build thread (viewtopic.php?f=2&t=43978 in which he was doing something similar with the BOK shell and the aluminum N Filter. Looked like he had to open up thing significantly and still ended up filling/sealing. PssdffJay also has a build withe the aluminum filter, on a GBFans shell viewtopic.php?f=2&t=34784&start=480, but also looks like there is some overhang that he had to seal/fill. Curious if anyone has found a spot on fit for the aluminum N Filter? Maybe it's just OCD and that's the way they fit.
There is some overhang with the n filter on the hero packs.
I wouldn't worry about it too much unless it really bugs you.

I'm on my phone right now so I don't have easy access to post pics but if you check out the Murray pack and the Sony lobby pack (super hero) in the reference section, you'll be able to see it there.
obiwanjabroni liked this
    Hasbro Ghostbusters

Both would be out of scale (Mattel too small, DST […]

Oh, another thing - this was made mostly out of sc[…]

Beautiful!! I'm getting this even if finances don[…]

Super helpful thanks. I will read properly when […]