So my Spirit Neutrona Wand broke at the handle junction in a way that will make it unusable for electronics. I can hot glue the handle back on, but it will not be at all removable afterwards. It will make a decent static prop but that's about it.

I am considering buying a full size wand kit to replace it. I'm not sure if anyone has done this before so I thought I would ask here. I am also considering just adding a Real Ghostbusters resin wand to it as another option. It would take it further away from looking like a screen used pack but at 80%scale it already is not. What are your thoughts? Has anyone else done something like this?
BigDaddy wrote: October 31st, 2019, 5:59 am I added a full sized wand to my Spirit pack. I don't think it looks out of place. My only issue is that it's a bit heavy for the pack. I'm currently working on 3D kit that will be lighter.
I too replaced my Spirit wand with a 100% build. Mine is 3D printed and have no concerns over weight or strength. Short of the long , I agree with the previous two!

I've ordered one of these for a friend to use off […]

GB News is calling the Pink Camo Tint the last m[…]

Sugarland Express.Very early Spielberg movie,it's […]

Also probably different release dates. USA[…]