By James McManus
How does one go about changing the turn on sound of the Spirit Halloween Proton Pack to the movie boot up sound? I am considering buying one but that sound is a deal breaker for sure.
By GreenPandaGuy
To get accurate lights or sounds you would have to completely gut all the electronics. I would recommend getting SpongeFace's lighting kit which works like a charm. Also depending on if you wanted to just keep and modify the original spirit thrower, which I'd recommend just waiting for Spongeface's spirit thrower kit and at that point I'd just also wait for him to make the sound board for the spirit pack as well which should all work together very well.

But since the thrower and the pack are around 80% of the size of the packs seen in the movie. Most people complain that the thrower feels too small in their hands. What I'm going to do and what I reccomend is that you make your own full sized thrower. You can find neat resin kits for the thrower on multiple sites and even on the GBfans store, a couple of sellers not on the GBfans store who have an amazing reputation would be BenofKent or KarnivorusCreations. If you are thinking about making a full sized thrower to go with the pack I'll refer you to pick up a lovely thrower electronic kit from our own GBfans store. That can connect to an amplified sound board which can also be picked up from the GBfans store. I believe from the sound board you can connect to Spongeface's light upgrade and be all set for sounds and electronics as long as you also pick up a 12 amp speaker and 12v battery which are also from the store.

Also if I didn't mention has both the cyclotron and the power cell lights in it the kit and has awesome instructions to follow as well, you can find this kit on Ebay under the seller name SpongeFaceMcgee or also from the 'For Sale' sub-forum you could find his post for this item under the name SpongeFace.
By GreenPandaGuy
I have no clue. As I think I said the spirit wand kit should be out very soon if not in a couple weeks. After that is finished he said he'd be working on the sound board. I have no idea how long that'll take but he should have if before this coming Halloween at the bare minimum. I heard this sound kit would also have a speaker and mount for it included and if he hasn't started on it yet it might take a little while. But who knows, maybe it'll be done by March.
    The Video Game Lifegard

Chris Hunt in the Facebook Group 3D Printed Ghostb[…]

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]