By Bonded Hawk
OK. I have a gbfans sound board and a smashface light kit for the pack. I have the lights to the pack working and some of the sounds. I do not have thrower switches/lights yet. I am using a fullsize thrower and will get the kit through gbfans. I can play an mp3 and get the start up sequence to work. I can't get the turned on hum to work, or the gb song.
By JWils23
Do you have dip switch #6 in the on position? From what I remember that has to be on to get the continuous hum. But it may not work without the wand kit. The wand switches trigger different sequences on the board and without them you’ll only get the start up sequence. On my pack I don’t get the continuous hum until I turn on the thrower, but that’s just how I have the switches arranged. Perhaps someone a little more well versed on the soundboard will chime in but I don’t think you get the other sounds until you get the wand kit or wire other switches to the board.
By Bonded Hawk
ok. I can get everything but the idle hum to work, no matter what position the #6 dip switch is. also i should be able to just flip the #3 dip switch to start the song. i have to have#3 switched and trigger the song connections.

don't know what to do about the idle hum. this is supposed to be a b-day gift in 2 more days

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]