By ccv66
Not sure replacing the whole milky tube is worth the risk. For all I know, the LEDs are glued to the tube. I did cut off the rubber tip with a pocket knife, added new trigger tip, banjos and glued a bevelled tip I cut off from an acrylic tube . To me, that was the biggest eye soar and easy to do. You don't see the tube on the pack untill you extend the barrel
By One time
ccv66 wrote: November 5th, 2018, 5:19 pm Not sure replacing the whole milky tube is worth the risk. For all I know, the LEDs are glued to the tube. I did cut off the rubber tip with a pocket knife, added new trigger tip, banjos and glued a bevelled tip I cut off from an acrylic tube . To me, that was the biggest eye soar and easy to do. You don't see the tube on the pack untill you extend the barrel
Wow, got any pics?
By ccv66
I'll try to post a pic tommorow. I didn't like my Anovos trigger tip so decided to use it on my Matty wand. a metal trigger might be to thin, probably suggest buying a thicker resin trigger. May not be enough meat on an aluminum one after sanding
By bobafett321
ccv66 wrote: November 5th, 2018, 5:19 pm Not sure replacing the whole milky tube is worth the risk. For all I know, the LEDs are glued to the tube. I did cut off the rubber tip with a pocket knife, added new trigger tip, banjos and glued a bevelled tip I cut off from an acrylic tube . To me, that was the biggest eye soar and easy to do. You don't see the tube on the pack untill you extend the barrel
If I replaced the white tube, I could also snip the wires to the light and just wire in the GBfans light (the board got ruined, but the wand tip light works).

My worry is ruining or losing pieces

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

No issue with Spongeface keepalive and TalentCel[…]

After 2 years of this failed Walmart trap conversi[…]

Wanna play Unleashed with me?

I'm ready big man whenever you want let's goooooo.[…]