By nathan_hare
I know I should not have but I removed the micro sd card from the board to copy the files on to my computer so I could transfer them to my phone. While I was about two thirds down the list, playing the audio files one at a time, the file explorer suddenly closed. I opened the file explorer and the sd card was no longer present. I reinserted the card into the computer and nothing happened. Then I tried other cards - nothing happened. The built in card reader in my main computer is dead and needs to be replaced.

I tried the same cards in a usb adapter, the pack blaster card did nothing but the other cards worked fine. Next I used a different computer. The other cards worked and the pack blaster caused a blue screen of death. I think there might be a short in the pack blaster card. It's toast.

I bought another micro sd card to replace the original pack blaster card. My question is, what do I do to get the same sounds and file structure on the micro sd card?

Something has also changed in my main computer: files cannot be added or deleted from sd cards using the usb adapter despite all read only attributes disabled. I checked the registries and they are all correct.

Please help.
By nathan_hare
jreverhart: yes it is one and the same. I will reach out to him, thank you for the suggestion!

nastynoah: yes! That would be most appreciated! Do I format as FAT32 and drag over the files as they are?

Thank you both for helping me out! When things are back to normal, I will let you two know.
jreverhart liked this

Using rip-stop cotton and custom dye for each char[…]

The journey from commonplace to Ecto-75.

Whole car is great but the pack trolly...how?

Proton Props???

If anyone here is still pondering ordering from th[…]

I haven't done the new update to the Spirits Unlea[…]