By alleyradb
Hey there,

I'm nearly finished building my pack -- just have to install my electronics in the pack portion and apply my decals!

I've noticed since gluing my cyclotron lenses into place: a sort of foggy residue, presumably from the Gorilla Super Glue I used, has crept across my lenses. The lenses are of the frosted clear variety, as my light kit has the VG color/sound variations. I was curious if anyone has a simple solution for cleaning this off? Ideally without having to rip them out.

I tried using water and Q-tips, but after about 30 minutes, the fog reappeared. I've heard rumors that KrudKutter could possibly work. I've also read about others using acetone, but I know from my line of work that acetone can warp and burn plastics.

I have a back-up set of red lenses as well, in the event it just doesn't work out. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!
By randomZERO
Hey PM me your address. I have a set of clear ones i'm not using I can throw in an envelope and shoot them your way. I would suggest popping them off, cleaning up the area, and hot gluing these in.

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]