By DR.JOE
Hey everyone,

Just thought I’d share the build progress of me conceiving my first ever proton pack. I’ve wanted to do this for a while and even tho I’m in college Im glad I’ve found this community and can’t wait to see the final outcome. If any senior builders have any advice it’d be more then helpful to comment some tips down below. But I hope everyone enjoys this journey I know I will! - DR.JOE
By jreverhart
Howdy!

Good luck on your 1st build, I am almost finished with mine as well, just waiting on some metal knobs and such from the shop on here to finish up.

My advise would be to take your time, be creative, invest in a lot of black satin spray paint, sand paper, and JB weld steel stick epoxy putty, but most importantly ask lots of questions when you get somewhere difficult or get stuck. any issue you run into, believe me there will be a few. someone on here has ran into them as well and this group is more than happy to assist.

Again, best of luck! I'm looking forward to seeing the progress!
DR.JOE liked this
By DR.JOE
Jreverhart thanks I’ll defenitly keep that in mind. Yeah I know I’m bound to run into tricky things here and there but the JB weld Steel I’ll pickup from my local Home Depot, I’ve used JB weld in the past on other projects here and there it’s good stuff!
    Positron Props GB1 Pack Build

Awesome!! Good luck on your build! Tom's shell i[…]

Trailer posted for release for the Frozen Empire u[…]

Trivia, callbacks etc I noticed so far *Cover A *[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal elec[…]