By GBDRE760
Hey guys, I am currently building a 80% size wand from the files made by The Count himself, and I just wanted to know, has anyone can across any light kits that should do nicely inside of one of those? The pack itself has the GBfans cyclotron and power cell kit but since it is a spirit proton pack I know that a wand kit will never fit in there from the shop :( I also don't know how to mess with the Arduino chips or I would go ahead and wire one myself if I knew that kind of stuff.
By tobycj
Jupiter Electronics do a 75% wand kit, but it looks like it comes with the cyclotron & power cell kit all bundled up. Not sure if they'd split the kit, I've not asked. JWils23's build thread says he's got the GBfans wand kit into his 80% wand with some minor re-work, so keep an eye on that thread!
GBDRE760 liked this
By GBDRE760
If I decided to just get another GB Fans proton wand kit is there anywhere that I can find a cable long enough to extend from the pack, through the tube, and into the proton gun for the Bar Graph? If I can do that then I will just extend all of the wires for the light and get it going that way, that way the chips themselves are in the main body of the pack with the power supply

At some point, probably just better off opening up[…]

Spengler/84 wand Gun Track

So...I had more than a little problem with dis[…]

Preview for #2 on DH's page. https://www.darkhors[…]

PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?