By BennyBassline
So after many years of wanting one it was now the right time having learnt the basics of 3d printing and completing other successful projects.

I downloaded some files and got to work just using bits off scrap rolls of filament I had laying about

I wasn't happy with the print quality on a few of the cyclotron bits so I have since reprinted them

This is just a lose mock up to make sure all fits nice even though I put the cyclotron bits in wrong place :/

I have ordered and received the pack light kit and sound board from gbfans and have the light and sound kit for the wand in the post.

I managed to find a lc2 frame cheap on eBay and that has now arrived

I bought some overalls I wasn't impressed with so found a cwu27p flight suit and that arrived this morning, a little tight but I'm on a mission to shed some weight and lost 14lbs already in 2 weeks :)

I have the elbow pads, belt and gloves also so I'm pretty much on my way in the build :)ImageImage
By scarbs
Look Great man. I too am starting a 3D kit. buddy of mine has some big printers so he ran me the Dancing Fool parts.
Question is there no mother board in your pic. I was thinking of getting an Aluminum one.
By +Halomobilo+
Looking good and looking forward to updates. I think that I am also doing the same pack as you from Thingivese (Miley O'riley?) and am having great fun printing and finishing mine although it is taking a bit longer than I planned, but never mind :) If you are doing the Miley O'riley pack, I remixed the top part of the Booster Tube to add a recess. I just eyeballed it really but I'm pleased with how it turned out.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3079876

I'll have to start a thread for my pack at some point as maybe that will gee me up a bit to get it done. Keep up the good work :)
By nastynoah
Looks great! I 3D printed a lot of the parts on my pack but just used PVC pipe for all the tube parts. Much faster and stronger.

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]

Are these autographs legit?

This is over a month old, but none of the four sig[…]

Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]