By Sl!mer
I have an Anovos kit and the GBfans wand light kit. Am I correct in mounting the bar graph the following way? From videos I've seen its suppose to start from the bottom. The problem is that the board hits the side and isn't flush with the window pane if I mount it this way.

By Sl!mer
Should I just mount it the opposite direction? My only other option would be to Dremel a small slit on the side so the circuit board slides in. However, I'm reluctant to do that.
By Sl!mer
Can someone please post a picture of how they have mounted the bar graph? I have looked everywhere.
By feevrt
I don’t have any pictures, but I mounted the bar graph on some standoffs and epoxied the standoffs to the inside of the thrower. No dremeling was needed.
By feevrt
Also, looking at your pic, I think you may be trying to install the board the wrong way up. Try installing it with the readout next to the side of the thrower with the tab side (the side with the connector and mounting holes) on the inside.
By ccv66
It should scroll from bottom to the top. Line up the bar graph up the best way it can fit, if it is scrolling the wrong direction, pull the ribbon from the wand board and flip the pins 180° so the pins are facing the other way. You'll probably have to Dremel booth the wand and board regardless. I highly suggest getting spongeface s bezel kit and fileing out the one that comes on the anovos one. It places the lights up, it snaps in making it easier to install the bar, plus it makes the bar lights look more accurate

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0JeqAHaNdEU
Last edited by ccv66 on September 25th, 2018, 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
By feevrt
When idling, mine scrolls from bottom to top and I did not need to Dremel anything to install the board in my Anovos thrower.
By necrosapien87
feevrt wrote: September 24th, 2018, 11:59 am I don’t have any pictures, but I mounted the bar graph on some standoffs and epoxied the standoffs to the inside of the thrower. No dremeling was needed.
What size standoffs did you get? 4mm?
By feevrt
I bought a kit of 2.5M standoffs. The kit came with a bunch of different height standoffs that could be combined to give you additional height options . I don’t remember which standoff or combination of standoffs I used.
    Positron Props GB1 Pack Build

Awesome!! Good luck on your build! Tom's shell i[…]

Trailer posted for release for the Frozen Empire u[…]

Trivia, callbacks etc I noticed so far *Cover A *[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal elec[…]