By Kingpin
I don't know the measurements, but I wouldn't count on it fitting easily. At the very least you may need to cut a larger hole in the Proton gun to accomodate the LED bargraph, as that'd be full-scale.
By proche3
I've been asking around on here since I ordered my packs in Aug. I was informed that it is best to use a different wand because you can only sneak 2 mini toggle switches in the wand and I'm not so sure the circuit board will fit. Frustratingly enough we seem to be the only ones who are ok with keeping the small wand and only upgrading basic sounds and running lights, trying to keep much of the stock components. probably because its not going to be plug and play. I haven't ordered the soundboard yet either because I'm doing 2 packs for my kids and it will be another 350 smackaroos for the gbfans sound modules by the time you get speakers and batteries. I think it must be possible to keep the wand lights and add more sound, but I keep hyming and hawing between adafruit or gbfans sound kit and i think to avoid the extra cost, the adafruit could provide the sounds in conjunction w an additional light kit (spongeface for you, gbfans light kit for me) but we seem to be on the leading edge of what that would entail logistically. Integrating the stock push button is the biggest mystery I think and i do hope someone can chime in with some help for both our sake. If not we may have to risk blowing something up or spending a ton. That's where I'm at with these electronics. Damn you spirit, how could you skimp on the power up sound!
By XWINGMICKEY
Yes. It’ll fit. You have to modify the existing wand a lot for it to fit, and then shoehorn the kit in. Trimming of the board was also necessary. Fitting the bar graph took the most time. The only issue I had was because it’s so cramped with wires in the housing; two of the bar graph leds don’t light up. I had to reverse the position of the bar graph to make it fit and have room for the switches.
By tb-1599
Riddle me this. What if you just extended the length of all the wires and switches and then just place the card in the pack it's self?? So it's just switches and LED in the wand?
By XWINGMICKEY
I was thinking of going that route also, but I figured that if I wanted it to fit I’d make it fit. I’m happy it turned out the way it did. I eventually want to get a 80% wand in the future tho. I wanted to finish my pack first then move onto the suit. Then Spirit Halloween had to release a trap , pke meter and goggles!?! More modifications coming soon. I have to find a way to add pictures of my “mini but mighty” pack on here too.

It's our arthouse European sensibilities in effect[…]

Ghostbusters Day 2024

Even if Frozen Empire somehow made a billion dolla[…]

GB News is calling the Pink Camo Tint the last mil[…]

New details https://i.imgur.com/0cWzlPm.jpeg […]