By GhostyMcGee
Outside of Matty Wands or building one from 3d printed parts, are there any available fully built? Sorry, new at this so apologize if it’s a stupid question.

Looking to replace the stock wand on my spirit pack.

Thanks

(Oh also looking for a small smoke generator for my ghost trap if anyone has a lead)
By Sweatyn1pples
I’m also new at gbfans and prop building but recently have been obsessed with researching the best kits and smoke options. For a trap smoke kit I’m looking at Fincher technology, you can find him on fb and check his stuff out. I ordered his nfilter smoke kit and received everything but haven’t installed it yet as I’m waiting on my proton and wand parts to come in. As far as a built wand I have no clue but I would recommend BenofKent if you try to build one yourself. Both him and Fincher have been super helpful and great at communication (amazing stuff too). I’ve haven’t receivedy BOK stuff yet because I ordered not too long ago but with all my research and communicating with him he seems to be the best around.
By tobycj
Ben does an 80% scaled wand kit as well as full scaled too. I'm going to be doing the same soon and upgrading my spirit wand.
By GhostyMcGee
thanks yeah. It looks like its just a kit though? I'm really hoping more for something plug and play...Happy to pay for a commission...
By tobycj
tb-1599, seems to have disappeared off his etsy listings at the moment, so might be temporarily sold out. Just drop him a message, he's super helpful and will answer any questions you have.
By shanedalton
tobycj wrote: September 11th, 2018, 12:51 am Ben does an 80% scaled wand kit as well as full scaled too. I'm going to be doing the same soon and upgrading my spirit wand.
I build and added Ben's 80% to my pack this summer and am so much happier with how it looks as opposed to the stock Spirit thrower.
randomZERO wrote: September 11th, 2018, 4:46 pm How difficult is Bens kit to build?
Not impossibly daunting, but it did have a bit of a learning curve when I started. The first probably two hours I worked with it, I was worried about messing up, etc, but after a while I hit a rhythm and a lot of glue and screws later, I was happy. It's not snap together or super simple, but once you get some reference pics and figure out where everything goes, you should be good.
By tobycj
shanedalton wrote: September 12th, 2018, 11:58 am I build and added Ben's 80% to my pack this summer and am so much happier with how it looks as opposed to the stock Spirit thrower

Did you put any sort of lights / electronics in? I'd like to put Spongeface's wand kit in but not sure if it'll fit
By shanedalton
tobycj wrote: September 12th, 2018, 4:52 pm
shanedalton wrote: September 12th, 2018, 11:58 am I build and added Ben's 80% to my pack this summer and am so much happier with how it looks as opposed to the stock Spirit thrower

Did you put any sort of lights / electronics in? I'd like to put Spongeface's wand kit in but not sure if it'll fit
Right now it just has the Spirit electronics from the wand in it. I rigged the fire button up to the Activate button on the thrower and have the lights from the Spirit thrower going to one of the lights on the gun body. Eventually I'd like to put some better lights in, but haven't decided what yet.
tobycj liked this
    Positron Props GB1 Pack Build

Awesome!! Good luck on your build! Tom's shell i[…]

Trailer posted for release for the Frozen Empire u[…]

Trivia, callbacks etc I noticed so far *Cover A *[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal elec[…]