By Fourtrax250R
Anyone know if anovos is still making the Spengler legacy pack? The website says it’s not available?? Tried calling there but didn’t get an answer, thanks for any information!!
By v0cal assass1n
Fourtrax250R wrote:Anyone know if anovos is still making the Spengler legacy pack? The website says it’s not available?? Tried calling there but didn’t get an answer, thanks for any information!!
I believe I saw pre-orders still up on Entertainment Earth...
By ccv66
Alot of the GB stuff has said not available at certain points. It's extremely awesome to get a shell casted off of original pack, however don't give Anovos your money. They can't deliver. Or at least wait to see what the final product is. You'll be spending $3500 and have know idea what you're getting.
deadderek liked this
By CreamPye
Yup. They’re still making it. I guess the website said not available as they reached the entire limited quantity’s worth of orders. According to Anovos, they’re currently shipping orders in waves of 50 each month in the order they were received. They also said they hoped to have them all out by October, but I haven’t got mine yet (and I ordered almost immediately on release). I wonder if anyone has theirs yet...

Or if you bought the access pack you get them inst[…]

Now that we at SAGB have actually got through our […]

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal el[…]

I have not heard of this. On the Matty PKE, if the[…]