By JWils23
I’m going that route right now, my wife surprised me a 80% sized wand which should be here sometime next week. The stock wand really is tiny, especially if you’re a bigger guy or have big hands you feel like you’re going to crush it!
B-Rad liked this
By B-Rad
JWils23 wrote: August 24th, 2018, 3:56 pm I’m going that route right now, my wife surprised me a 80% sized wand which should be here sometime next week. The stock wand really is tiny, especially if you’re a bigger guy or have big hands you feel like you’re going to crush it!
Keep us updated with how that goes! This is something I've wanted to do but I want to see how someone elses comes out and know the difficulties involved before I look into doing myself. Heck I'm finally going to start doing the mods on mine at the end of this coming week since I took off for my birthday, I've been sitting on the pack and mods since they first came out. Been waiting to gather everything I wanted to do to it before I started but just got to a point of being tired of waiting.
By JWils23
B-Rad wrote: August 26th, 2018, 3:27 pm
JWils23 wrote: August 24th, 2018, 3:56 pm I’m going that route right now, my wife surprised me a 80% sized wand which should be here sometime next week. The stock wand really is tiny, especially if you’re a bigger guy or have big hands you feel like you’re going to crush it!
Keep us updated with how that goes! This is something I've wanted to do but I want to see how someone elses comes out and know the difficulties involved before I look into doing myself. Heck I'm finally going to start doing the mods on mine at the end of this coming week since I took off for my birthday, I've been sitting on the pack and mods since they first came out. Been waiting to gather everything I wanted to do to it before I started but just got to a point of being tired of waiting.
I absolutely will! Sorry for the late reply, school started back up and between that and work I've had very minimal time. I might do a thread on the buildup of my pack (if people are interested) as I've now gutted all the spirit electronics and installed the GB Fans soundboard and cyclotron/power cell lights. My wife surprising me with the 80% thrower kind of sent all the plans I initally had out the window and I changed direction on some things!
B-Rad liked this
By B-Rad
Cool! I started tearing mine down an and got some of the holes drilled for the real parts. Would definitely be interested in seeing a thread on the wand build also with how you did gbfans soundboard, I've already got spongefaces's kit but how to combine the 2 I am unsure yet, granted I haven't taken the time to look. I was just made aware of benofkent's kit and will be picking one up when I can.
By JWils23
B-Rad wrote: September 6th, 2018, 11:07 pm Cool! I started tearing mine down an and got some of the holes drilled for the real parts. Would definitely be interested in seeing a thread on the wand build also with how you did gbfans soundboard, I've already got spongefaces's kit but how to combine the 2 I am unsure yet, granted I haven't taken the time to look. I was just made aware of benofkent's kit and will be picking one up when I can.
I’m going to try and start the build thread this weekend, I have to get all the pictures from the pack organized so I can post them. I started working on the wand this week too so I’ll put the progress for that up as well.
B-Rad liked this
By B-Rad
tb-1599 wrote: September 11th, 2018, 3:10 pm Can some body post a link to this 80% thrower? I would like to get one for my self.
Just do a google search for benofkent and the first link is his etsy page, strangely I don't see it for sale at the moment.
JWils23 wrote: I’m going to try and start the build thread this weekend, I have to get all the pictures from the pack organized so I can post them. I started working on the wand this week too so I’ll put the progress for that up as well.
awesome! I just have a little bit of clean up yet on my pack body then it'll be fitting everything to make sure all is good then paint.
Darthinvictus wrote: September 2nd, 2018, 6:53 am I got the benofkent 80% wand and am delighted with it. Really didn't care for the stock thrower at all.
Did you reuse the stock proton wand lights or install the wand kit they sell here? I'm curious if the gbfans wand kit will fit an 80% thrower.
By JWils23
floorofataxicab wrote: September 13th, 2018, 12:11 pm
Darthinvictus wrote: September 2nd, 2018, 6:53 am I got the benofkent 80% wand and am delighted with it. Really didn't care for the stock thrower at all.
Did you reuse the stock proton wand lights or install the wand kit they sell here? I'm curious if the gbfans wand kit will fit an 80% thrower.
I’m building an 80% wand right now and my GBfans wand kit just shipped and should be here Saturday. I’ll be sure to update on the fit of it and if any modification is needed.
B-Rad, tobycj, floorofataxicab and 1 others liked this
JWils23 wrote: September 13th, 2018, 12:59 pm
floorofataxicab wrote: September 13th, 2018, 12:11 pm

I’m building an 80% wand right now and my GBfans wand kit just shipped and should be here Saturday. I’ll be sure to update on the fit of it and if any modification is needed.
Sweet, Looking forward to your post. I'm wanting to get the light kit, since I got the soundboard, but wasn't sure if it was going to fit the thrower.
By tb-1599
JWils23 wrote:
floorofataxicab wrote: September 13th, 2018, 12:11 pm Did you reuse the stock proton wand lights or install the wand kit they sell here? I'm curious if the gbfans wand kit will fit an 80% thrower.
Definitely let us know. If you pass the good word. I will order both kits tomorrow...
    New PKE build

One more video demonstration with handheld operati[…]

Yep, and nightmare on elm street dream warriors.

You can see our Paranormal Boots in action here: […]

Ghostheads

Ghostheads is SO bad. So cringe. Not even in a g[…]