Hey everyone,

I am currently putting together a "throwing chicken Neutrino Wand kit. I'm still early on in the process but I am struggling with how to install the light and button on the front of the barrel.

The piece where the light and button go is solid and it doesn't appear there is a way to drill or open it up from the inside.

Just wanted to get some feedback as to how others have done it to find the best way.

I was thinking of hollowing it out from the bottom and cutting a piece of kydex plastic to make a base plate and glue it on once installed. problem would be there would now be a base plate which I don't believe would look right.
I am currently in the same boat as you. I may have to do the heat shrink, but feel it wont look right. TC says he was able to get his installed with out drilling all the way through the ear. I guess I will just have to wait for my light kit to com in before I tackle this.
nastynoah wrote: August 16th, 2018, 1:49 pm I am currently in the same boat as you. I may have to do the heat shrink, but feel it wont look right. TC says he was able to get his installed with out drilling all the way through the ear. I guess I will just have to wait for my light kit to com in before I tackle this.
after taking a deeper look at it I donno if I can do it with the shrink wrap tubing as the barrel and grip are connected and the button position isnt able to be covered all the way around by the tubing. I think the best option is going to be to drill a hole through the center of the ear squeeze the button and light through and then patch the outer hole. I'll know if this will work when I get the kit.

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]

I love that. I actually think a better version of […]

Afterlife Ecto Goggles Build

Thank you for posting this information. This is a[…]