By Heatley2001
I have a quick question about an Alice frame.

I have seen ones where the middle cross bar is flush with the frame. But the one i have the middle cross bar is poking out some.

Im trying to attach it to a spirit pack but the top section pokes out some and wont sit against the back of the pack flush so i can zip tie it.

Has anyone bent the middle cross bar on the frame some inwards so it can sit a bit more flush on the back of the pack?

Thank you.
By JWils23
Are you using spacers between the pack and frame or just mounting it flush with the frame?
By Heatley2001
I was trying to mount it flush.

With my mother board on my spirit pack being cardboard and craft foam project board screws and spacers may not hold to well.
By Demon Vice Commander
The black LC-1 frames (used on all of the Hero packs) have the center bar flush with the rest of the frame. The green LC-2 frames, used on most of the GB2 semi-hero packs, have the bar slightly raised. Either way, you need to use some 1" steel spacers (or wooden blocks for GB1) to offset the motherboard from the frame.
By JWils23
Heatley2001 wrote: August 12th, 2018, 2:31 pm I was trying to mount it flush.

With my mother board on my spirit pack being cardboard and craft foam project board screws and spacers may not hold to well.
They sell rubber spacers which may be easier on the cardboard and foam versus the metal or nylon ones. Maybe using those and not over tightening the screws will work?

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal el[…]

I have not heard of this. On the Matty PKE, if the[…]

Hard to tell if it’s an actual black fligh[…]

Positron Props GB1 Pack Build

Awesome!! Good luck on your build! Tom's shell i[…]