By jreverhart
Hello everyone,

I just received and installed the GBFans sound board, I have not yet finished the wand so its currently just wired to the GBFans light kit. currently, using the instructions available through the stores listing I have it set that when I hit my main power switch the power up sound is played and the lights cycle. works perfect!

My question is when I installed and connected the speaker I followed the instructions to test by playing the song ( turning switch 3 to the on position) no song played, so I started hitting the other switches and confirmed speaker works and its fine. my questions is have the instructions changed? do I need to download the song on to the SD card myself?

How can I get the song to play? thanks guys!
By Peter Phelan
I had the same issue with my sound board (purchased back in June). The #3 DIP switch isn’t toggling the music, but I connected a toggle switch to the ports controlling the music (the ports just up from the speaker wire ports) and the music through the speaker worked just fine. Hope this helps. I’m still waiting on my wand light kit, so hopefully the music works with that setup as well 😁

I love that. I actually think a better version of […]

Afterlife Ecto Goggles Build

Thank you for posting this information. This is a[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome