Hello
Im not sure if AJ himself or anyone else may know... but does anybody have a timetable on when the wand light kits will be back in stock. I have the pack lights, sound board, and other components en route now...
I was just wondering if they would be in stock in time for Halloween?
I appreciate any heads up and thanks again everyone.
The wand kits have been backordered for a while (ordered mine back in the first of June). According to AJ there was an issue with the toggle switch vendor and they had to find and test a new vendor. Sounds like I won’t have my wand ready for DragonCon 😢.
Peter Phelan wrote: August 4th, 2018, 12:22 pm The wand kits have been backordered for a while (ordered mine back in the first of June). According to AJ there was an issue with the toggle switch vendor and they had to find and test a new vendor. Sounds like I won’t have my wand ready for DragonCon 😢.
We won't either, but then we started thinking how often are you actually going to be firing the wand anyway? As long as the cyclotron is lighting up, that's good enough for us this year.
Stryfe21_2 wrote: August 7th, 2018, 10:25 pm
Peter Phelan wrote: August 4th, 2018, 12:22 pm The wand kits have been backordered for a while (ordered mine back in the first of June). According to AJ there was an issue with the toggle switch vendor and they had to find and test a new vendor. Sounds like I won’t have my wand ready for DragonCon 😢.
We won't either, but then we started thinking how often are you actually going to be firing the wand anyway? As long as the cyclotron is lighting up, that's good enough for us this year.
I agree I have mine set so it has the power up sound and then cycles the pack lights, but my concern is building the thrower, if I get it put together minus the wand kit how difficult would it be to install after the fact. last thing I want to do is assemble then be stuck trying to take it apart to install the lights and switches later. I heard last week that they should be in stock soon, but no official time line, I'm hoping before Halloween as the wand is the last part of my build.
jreverhart wrote: August 8th, 2018, 11:58 am

I agree I have mine set so it has the power up sound and then cycles the pack lights, but my concern is building the thrower, if I get it put together minus the wand kit how difficult would it be to install after the fact. last thing I want to do is assemble then be stuck trying to take it apart to install the lights and switches later. I heard last week that they should be in stock soon, but no official time line, I'm hoping before Halloween as the wand is the last part of my build.
We're placing a few sunk screw holes in a few places to hold the wands together for DragonCon. That way we can crack the wands open after we get the kits, and install them. We're not sealing anything up forever just in case we need to upgrade or make improvements.
I've had mine ordered since the end of March with still no word yet on shipping. Just hope I can have them in before Halloween. Has anyone heard from SpongeFace directly as of lately regarding the lights shipping out in approx September?
Last edited by SpaceBuster on August 21st, 2018, 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All 3 of mine shipped on the 23rd. I fully expect to have my hands in them on the 25th and installed on the 26th, just in time for DragonCon. With 2 Matty wand adapter boards, we have a team of 4 ready to bust some heads in a spiritual sense in Atlanta

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]