By v0cal assass1n
So I know it's been a few years, but looks like FreekyGeeky had managed to make the barrel extend via grip twist??

https://youtu.be/fCXajA5l1Ac

I know that earlier in the movie, Ray clearly used the green lever. In the third act, however, at 1:27:57 when Peter exclaims "Make 'em hard!" all twist the barrel grips and extend almost simultaneously. There can't be a coincidence that out of comfort, they twisted the grips as comfortability and used the lever the same time they did it.
By Kingpin
I posted this in one of the other topics you'd posted in:

I've bought one of Freeky's pop mechanisms within the last half year, as far as I'm aware he only offers mechanisms that are activated by the push lever (which is how they were done on the screen-used prop), not a mechanism based on twisting the barrel.

As for the twist sequence, I believe it's only one barrel that actually rotates in that scene, and I believe the current wisdom is that it only did so because one of the screws that prevented such an occurrance had come loose, or had been removed entirely. As noted in in my post from the other topic, it was the green lever that extended the barrel.
Kingpin wrote:I posted this in one of the other topics you'd posted in:

I've bought one of Freeky's pop mechanisms within the last half year, as far as I'm aware he only offers mechanisms that are activated by the push lever (which is how they were done on the screen-used prop), not a mechanism based on twisting the barrel.

As for the twist sequence, I believe it's only one barrel that actually rotates in that scene, and I believe the current wisdom is that it only did so because one of the screws that prevented such an occurrance had come loose, or had been removed entirely. As noted in in my post from the other topic, it was the green lever that extended the barrel.
Maybe it was just a one-time thing, then.

Freeky's thumb didn't look like it was triggering any lever in that video, but he's only come out with lever videos in the last few years.

Oh, well. Just thought someone would have figured it out already.
By Etigo
I'll paste it there:

I have a few very late questions:
- Did you plan a Spring action or a pivot action with the barrel Lever?
-Did you thing about the space inside the Gun, with wires, Light and Light Board?
-Do you plan to buy it or to build it?
-I made a kind of picture Tuto, whould you like to see it?

I've heard about Freekygeeky Stuff, I have a friend who bought this, very nice by the way!!! :-D
I remember Cyland Prop's and C.Fago Tuto!!! :-D
Etigo wrote:I'll paste it there:

I have a few very late questions:
- Did you plan a Spring action or a pivot action with the barrel Lever?
-Did you thing about the space inside the Gun, with wires, Light and Light Board?
-Do you plan to buy it or to build it?
-I made a kind of picture Tuto, whould you like to see it?

I've heard about Freekygeeky Stuff, I have a friend who bought this, very nice by the way!!! :-D
I remember Cyland Prop's and C.Fago Tuto!!! :-D
I've been looking to buy something like that, but if it's something that can be added I can do that, too.
By Etigo
Ok, I'll see what I can do!!! :-D

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]