This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

I bought some nylon standoffs on Amazon to mount the boards on. Once the boards were screwed onto the standoffs, I epoxied the standoffs into place. M2.5 standoffs are the right size for the GBFans boards.

I'd buy a kit with multiple size standoffs so you can get the right amount of standoff between the board and pack/thrower. You can screw different sized standoffs into each other to get the right fit if a stock one won't do.

This is what I bought:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XKWDSPT
Ford the pack light bar I used wide Popsicle sticks drilled the holes and used the same standoff kit as listed above on just one side (side towards center of pack). I cut the length of the stick down to size and used loc-tite epoxy putty to secure it to the inside of the shell. worked out great, its solid and with the different sizes of stand offs you can get it as close or as far away from the window as you need. for the cyclotron lights, cheap c-cell flashlight lenses and cones, I frosted the inside of the lenses and hot glued them over the holes, and then hot glued the lights through the tops.

I haven't done the wand lights yet but it will be a similar set up. use hot glue 1st before epoxy as you can pop it off with a flat head if you dork it up but once its where you want it use the putty to loc it down tite (get it? lol )

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]