By Lattiedavis1971
This content received too many dislikes. Click SHOW to view
OK This situation was straightened out between the seller and I. We took care of the problem and it is now over.
Last edited by Kingpin on March 1st, 2018, 3:53 am, edited 2 times in total.Reason: Edited title
I would think that if you had took a video of you carefully removing the alice frame and motherboard to access the insides of the pack as evidence that the pack didn't work when you got it and what you found when you opened it, it would have worked to still allow you to return it for a refund. Now you have me curious as to why the pack wouldn't work when you got it.
Last edited by doctorevil30564 on February 24th, 2018, 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
By casper2769
Lattie Davis purchased a proton pack from me on September 5, 2017. I bubble wrapped and shipped the pack promptly after doing a systems check to make sure everything worked perfectly. Buyer never asked any questions. All of a sudden on November 2nd I receive a request for a refund with no other questions from the buyer. I automatically decline it as it was almost 2 months after the pack was purchased, not to mention a great idea to buy an expensive prop and return it just a couple of days after Halloween. Right? The money was taken out of my paypal immediately and placed on hold. I had no control of the money. I contacted Paypal multiple times on this buyers behalf and they told me it was out of their hands because buyer filed a chargeback with his financial institution. Paypal informed me that it could be over 75 days to complete the claim.
This is the first message I received from Lattie Davis : Hello,
I bought a Proton pack from you several months ago, and it did not work. I recently returned it to you and have NOT received either a refund OR the proton pack back in the condition it was supposed to be in when I bought it. If I do not hear from you within 24 hours, I will be filing a police report with your local police department. I have copies of the USPS tracking form showing it was delivered to you and someone signed for it on Feb. 3rd. I also have a copy of the shipping label with your complete address as proof it was sent to you.

September 5 - February 3rd? I did not even know the pack was coming back to me. Imagine my surprise when unboxing it that there was no bubble wrap, not a thing protecting it, and moderate physical damage. As far as the lights and sound not working, that was a quick, less than 1 minute fix that I could have assisted the buyer in fixing, HAD HE JUST CONTACTED ME! I package the packs well, but once I ship them I have no control over how they are handled by the postal service. It apparently got jostled during transport, or dropped on Halloween, however you want to look at it.
Since February 5th I contacted paypal multiple times. I still got the same answer. I could do nothing. The buyers financial institution had the money. WELL GUESS WHAT? Yesterday they ruled in my favor and the money was in my account. I contacted Lattie Davis so I could get his money back to him. YOU KNOW WHAT? I NEVER GOT A REPLY FROM HIM. HOWEVER FOR ANY OF YOU WONDERING I TRACKED DOWN HIS PAYPAL EMAIL AND REFUNDED HIM FULLY. LOSING MONEY IN THE PROCESS OF THE EBAY FEES THAT I HAD ALREADY HAD TO PAY SINCE THIS BUYER WAITED TOO LONG TO FILE A CLAIM.

MY 100% FEEDBACK STANDS FOR ITSELF. I have many satisfied customers. Recently I fixed another individuals pack for free after he dropped it and broke a few pieces.

THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE
below_radar_00, twmedford23, Marcus B and 6 others liked this
I have known casper2769 (aka darthriptor on ebay) for over 20 years. Dude builds awesome packs as a hobby. They aren't $3000 super hero packs but they aren't junk packs either. I have one and it's great.

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]