By Etigo
WOW!!! :-O
By cfel4321
Just got my pack yesterday! Awesome build btw. I would love to see some you tube videos on the build as well. Maybe if anyone else is just starting. Not so handy over here :/
By cfel4321
Did your kit have build instructions included or did you just download the PDF from Anavos? The PDF is pretty basic. Do you guys mind sharing the list of exact tools you need/used to build you pack? Thanks
By feevrt
I used that really basic PDF and spent a lot of time referring to venkman71 and Sailerm's build threads.

For tools (IIRC) - various screwdrivers, a utility knife and my Dremel. On the Dremel, I used drill bits and a plastic cutting wheel, the latter when I was routing wires for the wand light board.

Haven't tackled attaching the pack frame yet. I imagine that I'll have to involve my drill at that point.

I mostly used epoxy to glue the bits together.
By cfel4321
Thanks for replying. Ya it is pretty basic, and the part numbers it refers to are not labelled on the actual hardware or bags the were shoved into. The first thing I tried to assemble was the ion arm, and the screws are too small. Did you have to add screw threads yourself or did things just screw in without additional machining? Thanks.
By Sl!mer
feevrt wrote: March 24th, 2018, 4:15 pm Bottom view:
I'm doing the same method. I'm wondering if I can cut off some of the insulation on the cable so that the wires can be more adjustable?

I'm planning on drilling a hole through the plastic tube and covering everything with milliput.

Any idea when you might get the Goggle metallic la[…]

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]

Are these autographs legit?

This is over a month old, but none of the four sig[…]

Charlesworth Dynamics Trap Build

Hi All, The Trap is coming on, I've nearly finish[…]