By Pokerking
HI Everyone! This question is mainly for fellow canadians, so took the leap and ordered a full kit from Ben which should be shipping in the first few weeks on janurary and i was wondering if others that ordered his pack got hit with customs/duty fees (most likely) and if so roughly how much did it cost?
Thanks
By canpara
Sorry for the late reply. I don't recall being dinged with customs/duties fees, but that may be because I was overwhelmed with excitement when I received my parcel. I purchased my kit before Brexit, so the exchange rate was much worst than any customs or duties.

Unfortunately, my parcel was lost in the UK for quite some time before I received it. Ben followed-up with the courier service for weeks until they finally found it and delivered it to me. Despite the delay, Ben did an excellent job communicating with me. He always kept me in the loop.

Hopefully you won't have any delays of the sort. Ben provides excellent service and he offers a great kit.
By Pokerking
UPDATE: Got my pack from Ben ...with some shipping delays due to very bad weather. I was charged roughly 70$ CAD for duty /import fees. Probably worth noting that i didnt buy through ebay/etsy, I ordered is straight though Ben via his FB group
canpara liked this
By canpara
Pokerking wrote: May 3rd, 2018, 12:45 am UPDATE: Got my pack from Ben ...with some shipping delays due to very bad weather. I was charged roughly 70$ CAD for duty /import fees. Probably worth noting that i didnt buy through ebay/etsy, I ordered is straight though Ben via his FB group
Yes, that sounds right. I ordered mine directly from Ben's Facebook page as well. Are you going to start a build thread? I would love to follow your progress!
By Pokerking
Not sure yet, for the most part i'm actually going to probably follow your build, it look very complete and highly detailed....Speaking of which did you make your own drill templates or get them online?
By canpara
Pokerking wrote: May 11th, 2018, 11:33 am Not sure yet, for the most part i'm actually going to probably follow your build, it look very complete and highly detailed....Speaking of which did you make your own drill templates or get them online?
I am so sorry for not replying sooner... I just read your question!

I had to make all of my own templates based on the information from Stefan's plans and other build threads. What templates were you looking for in particular? I uploaded pictures of my templates in my build thread and I made sure that the dimensions/measurements were clearly visible. Hopefully they will be easy to replicate, but message me if they are not.

How is your build going?

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]