By Kingpin
Saying someone is "kind of insane" and that they're "So wrong you have given a new meaning to the word wrong" for disagreeing with you is insulting them.

I appreciate the other 27 photos don't show the photoshopping in that single photo, and for all I know it may have simply been done to illustrate what that section of the Pack would look like when it was completed, but it is Photoshopped, and not a simple "artefact". Did you purchase the Pack from someone? If yes, did they provide you with some photos of it before you took possession?
By DarlieBrewster
Kingpin wrote:Saying someone is "kind of insane" and that they're "So wrong you have given a new meaning to the word wrong" for disagreeing with you is insulting them.

I appreciate the other 27 photos don't show the photoshopping in that single photo, and for all I know it may have simply been done to illustrate what that section of the Pack would look like when it was completed, but it is Photoshopped, and not a simple "artefact". Did you purchase the Pack from someone? If yes, did they provide you with some photos of it before you took possession?
"artifact"
Given that I never altered the photo both of those apply IMHO and neither are insults. The pack was completed so projecting it would be irrelevant. I built that pack from start to finish, as the photos clearly show. You realize suggesting it was purchased is absurd.
By Kingpin
DarlieBrewster wrote:Given that I never altered the photo both of those apply IMHO and neither are insults.
They'd be insults regardless of whether you doctored the photos, stop splitting hairs.

And asking if the Pack was pre-purchased was a legitimate question, and not intended to insult or deride - if you'd bought it off of someone else, and they'd given you some of the build pictures, then that would've easily explained why one of the photos had been photoshopped to fix the hose.
DarlieBrewster wrote:I’m all chuffed!
Some free advice: it never hurts to dial back on the dismissiveness, you'd be less likely to alienate folks to your point of view.
You'll be able to post freely again in this topic in a week's time.

Using rip-stop cotton and custom dye for each char[…]

The journey from commonplace to Ecto-75.

Whole car is great but the pack trolly...how?

Proton Props???

If anyone here is still pondering ordering from th[…]

I haven't done the new update to the Spirits Unlea[…]