By Asvitak0087
I recently purchased a NinjaTunes2001 light and sound kit, and upon its arrival I saw a couple issues that would require some problem solving.

Most of the problems were easy enough to work around, but the problem giving me the biggest headache is that the board for the wand lights is way too big to fit in the gun box. My solution was to mount the board in the pack and just run the lights up through the loom into the gun. The only problem with this is that the bar graph uses an 18 pin cable that I'd need to be about 7 feet.

So my question is, does anyone know where I could find a 7 foot 18 pin cable or have any other suggestions?

Pics of the kit coming soon
By likesjellydonuts
My first route, would be to contact the seller and ask about the cable that seems that it should be part of the kit. if that doesn't do it, then just order the IDC cable and ends off ebay.
By xelvis1976
It's odd, I purchased a full kit from him and it fits perfectly in the wand box. I would contact him he is very helpful.
By Toolride
Does anyone know if Ninjatunes2001 is still active at all?

I've been looking on Etsy and Ebay and the only thing I'm getting is error's or that the page has been closed. It's the same result when checking on Ebay. His YouTube channel has also been limited down and he can't be messaged.

Thanks for the help!
By Asvitak0087
k c wrote:Hi why you did't contact me :) .

I could have provided you another bargraph.

Anyway in case you want one just contact me.

I'm sorry I'm just seeing this now - I've been out of the loop awhile. I didn't contact you because you had already done so much that I didn't want to make a nuisance of myself. If the offer still stands, would you mind if I sent you a PM?
    Possessed Sony Discman

So it turns out you can give power via ANY channel[…]

New PKE build

One more video demonstration with handheld operati[…]

Yep, and nightmare on elm street dream warriors.

You can see our Paranormal Boots in action here: […]