By armysgt1
Here comes another stupid question I'm sure. When you charge the blue battery what color is the charger supposed to be when it's charging and full? I turned the battery off and plugged it in and it's green which to me means it's charged but I know it's not because I've been playing with the lights and sounds for two hours. If I turn the battery on while it's charging the light turns red. Thanks for any info!
By grogking
It has to be on to charge. It will turn green when done. Most people install a on off switch between the battery and the sound/light kit so they can leave the battery on all the time and turn it off with the separate switch. This way you can mount the switch you added to the outside of the pack and turn it off when not in use, but still charge it.
By tilallr1
Mine has a red light on the battery that stays on when the unit is turned on. I cut that led out since I leave my battery on and have a switch that turns on the power to my pack. If you don't cut out the led then eventually the power leak will drain the power completely from the Blue brick.

I also have a green light on the charger plug. It lights up green when plugged in or plugged into the battery. It only goes out when not plugged into anything. It also does not change color or go off when fully charged or whatnot. Which sucks cause you never know when the battery is fully charged.

I have come to understand that these blue brick batteries are inconsistent in terms of how they function. I have read about 5 unique ways in how the lights function during charging. But in all of them the battery switch on the Blue brick must be left on in order to charge.
By sapper36
Ok - another question...
Anybody know the specs for the battery plugs? I want to get a connector to permanently attach to my matte wand board so I can hav a quick connection to the battery? Does that make sense? Basically I need another of the charging plugs to attach to the power input on the board.
By Pokerking
HI I was wondering what you guys think about removing the led from the brick...would it prvent battery drain while the pack itself is off... thus you woulnt need to open the pack to turn it off manually after charging/ before putting away on display etc..?

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]