The semi hero that Ken ended up with was bought by someone else. Ken contacted the auction winner and struck up a deal which included more money and a trade for one of Sean's V71 packs.

The auction winner kept the COA and tried to sell the V71 as a screen used pack which was pulled.
Many of you may remember the upside down weathered rusty pack that went up on eBay within the last year or two.
noslliT wrote:The semi hero that Ken ended up with was bought by someone else. Ken contacted the auction winner and struck up a deal which included more money and a trade for one of Sean's V71 packs.

The auction winner kept the COA and tried to sell the V71 as a screen used pack which was pulled.
Many of you may remember the upside down weathered rusty pack that went up on eBay within the last year or two.
Ah yes the one with the rusty ribbon cable and the ass wearing it upside down in the ebay pics . .
noslliT wrote:The semi hero that Ken ended up with was bought by someone else. Ken contacted the auction winner and struck up a deal which included more money and a trade for one of Sean's V71 packs.
Correct.

I was the one that got them in touch with each other.
Lol I remember that ebay listing. The pack doesn't feel right with the straps worn like that. Also the padding n kidney straps being where they are.. either that guy was an idiot n thought that's how they were worn, or he was just trollin us all.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
This thread was a huge eye opener! wow... I am amazed at how far we have come with building these things now.. we have it down to an art form. :)
FeinDTacticS wrote:This thread was a huge eye opener! wow... I am amazed at how far we have come with building these things now.. we have it down to an art form. :)
Yes it amazing ,its almost like screen accurate is almost a step down at this point, copying the half ass that these packs really were dosent even make sense .true to the movie is one thing, half ass is another. My guess is that the prop guys at Columbia made this a pet project of theirs in the first movie and then saw how much screen time the detail that they invested into the original packs got, that they where disappointed and stopped caring.
Skully wrote:
FeinDTacticS wrote:This thread was a huge eye opener! wow... I am amazed at how far we have come with building these things now.. we have it down to an art form. :)
Yes it amazing ,its almost like screen accurate is almost a step down at this point, copying the half ass that these packs really were dosent even make sense .true to the movie is one thing, half ass is another. My guess is that the prop guys at Columbia made this a pet project of theirs in the first movie and then saw how much screen time the detail that they invested into the original packs got, that they where disappointed and stopped caring.
The GB1 Hero packs were a work of art.

Unfortunately they were heavy, fragile, and unnecessary.

After that, the packs were made lighter, faster and cheaper.

Looking at these pictures, Sean's V71, nick-a-tron's, Vincenzo's and other people's packs are built better than the B2 semi-hero.

I remember seeing the eBay listing for the rusty pack. That pack could have been cleaned and repainted.
Bump for all the new peps...
Morydees liked this

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]