By ghostbuster feak 227
hi the names gb feak i am 15 and i just can't seem to build a good protot pack first i got NO money and i just don't have the smarts if any body can tell me sombody i can buy one from i would LUV it or a list of the part i need and were to find them and how much it would cost!!!

"This is hot ray"
egon gb1 library scene.
By ghostbuster feak 227
were the hells evey body!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :?::?::?:
By dvd
............the guys is gone.

ONLY A CARPATHIAN COME TO LIFE NOW AND CHOOSE NEW YORK!
By AJ Quick
Hey Kiddo.

Time to grow up. Why not grab some wood from your garage and start crafting until you have a proton pack. Maybe make it out of cardboard.. or foam core.

You will not find anyone selling proton packs in your price range (no doubt $50 or less). You need to make it.. you need to learn how to do it yourself just like all of us did. Or learn how to get a job and save up a few thousand to buy one..

In the mean time, learn how to spell while you're at it.. and learn some patience.
machina28, Kingpin liked this
By dashrendar88
I used Paranorman's plans for my first pack and cut corners here and there. The whole thing cost me probably around 50 bucks to make.
5 bucks for the wood, 10 bucks for the cakepan and the rest was spent on paint, glue and other supplies. It's not that hard, just be creative.
By Torwen
ghostbuster feak 227 wrote: hey how do you post pics???

Register at http://www.photobucket.com

Upload the image you want to post

3 links are now under the image avaiable, copy the one which has "IMG" next to it.

Paste the link you've copied from your uploaded image here in the post

DONE!

(Note this is just ONE way!)
By Kingpin
Or, you could use Image Shack

It's free and easy to use... it's the one I always use at any rate.
By secrecyguy
You are at the right place, just do some searching around in "Proton Packs" section. There's also ways to make a real cheap one for $100 or less. There's one to make one out of paper mache and a dirt cheap one that doesn't exectly look like one.

As for buying a ready made one, expect to pay $500 to well over $1000.
By busybuildr
There is a good-looking pack on eBay right now - starting bid is $700 ! I saw one with lights go for over $1800 a couple of weeks before Halloween ! !

Building is the way to go for a limited budget. If you don't have access to power tools, I would recommend Foam Core Art Board (OfficeMax, Office Depot or other art/business supply store). It cuts with an Exacto knife and assembles with a variety of readily-available glues, and doesn't require any special tools. Check the forum and galleries here for tips - there are quite a few builders using Foam Core.

The most important tool you will require is PATIENCE ! !
By Torwen
you can also try sheet styrene for some reasons but I wont build the whole thing out of sheet styrene *gg*

Write down on a list which result you want to achieve and imagine which materials you can afford and use to reach this goal.

Split the project into little smaller projects so that every part/section of the pack is one little project.

Save some money and buy some wood here and there. It will take time but you have to be patient!
By busybuildr
GB Freak -

Go to Proptopia and check out the post by CHESME. It's got a pic of her first pack, built from Foam Core, and it's awesome ! An Exacto knife, some glue and a little patience goes a long way ! !
By Azgbfan
I wonder whatever happened to this guy and if he ever found the patience to build a pack. If he did DO NOT USE Photobucket.... check out Imgur. Free, easy to link and share.

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]