By MaskedShuuyu
LEave him alone, I wanna see an EGB trap :D
By crossedstreams
Cool! Thanks for the info! I'm such a noob! Awesome work. I don't know what it's supposed to look like, but I can spot a quality product that some one took a lot of time and energy with. I'll do my research and then I'll give you some real feedback! Thanks and keep it up! :D
By irricanian
malcolmhoaz wrote: Awesome work there Irri......now, get to work on the RGB ECU hehehehe.....come on.....you know you want to :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

Don't push me Malcolm, I might just have to make you eat those words :lol::lol:
By malcolmhoaz
it seems like I have stirred the builder.....::in mr burns voice:: EXCELLENT :twisted:
By GVGB2005
::In Palpatine's Voice:: Yes, yes, I can feel your anger, it gives you focus! :twisted:
irricanian wrote:Anyone else building an EGB pack? Anyone!
Irri,

I found your EGB pack plans on your site. As of right now, I'm building 2 GB1 packs (well, one at the moment. Just got done with the gun), and after that, I'll use your plans to make and EGB pack.

I had the toy when EGB came out (wish I didn't get rid of it), and on the top block of the pack had a couple of rings that had lights in them. I'm not sure if I'll do that, but the gun will have lights and sounds.

I found a cool tube at Ollies discount outlet, and[…]

Finally got my copy today - It's not the worst I'v[…]

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]