By MaskedShuuyu
LEave him alone, I wanna see an EGB trap :D
By crossedstreams
Cool! Thanks for the info! I'm such a noob! Awesome work. I don't know what it's supposed to look like, but I can spot a quality product that some one took a lot of time and energy with. I'll do my research and then I'll give you some real feedback! Thanks and keep it up! :D
By irricanian
malcolmhoaz wrote: Awesome work there Irri......now, get to work on the RGB ECU hehehehe.....come on.....you know you want to :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

Don't push me Malcolm, I might just have to make you eat those words :lol::lol:
By malcolmhoaz
it seems like I have stirred the builder.....::in mr burns voice:: EXCELLENT :twisted:
By GVGB2005
::In Palpatine's Voice:: Yes, yes, I can feel your anger, it gives you focus! :twisted:
irricanian wrote:Anyone else building an EGB pack? Anyone!
Irri,

I found your EGB pack plans on your site. As of right now, I'm building 2 GB1 packs (well, one at the moment. Just got done with the gun), and after that, I'll use your plans to make and EGB pack.

I had the toy when EGB came out (wish I didn't get rid of it), and on the top block of the pack had a couple of rings that had lights in them. I'm not sure if I'll do that, but the gun will have lights and sounds.
Matty PKE Question...URGENT

Depending on the price, it might be worth snatchin[…]

I have a full sized spirit pack, and I have the gh[…]

If you need any clarification at all, PM me or […]

Proton Props UK

Good decision to lift the ban! By the way: I think[…]