By D-42
The bumper looks ok in the pics, but I'm not 100% happy with it. It'll due for Halloween though and it'll be a good starter Bumper. Everything else is coming out better than I expected though.

If you're wondering why TD-4242 it's my 501st ID, figured I had to find a way to mix that in somewhere
http://www.501stlegion.org/members/disp ... ostumeID=2

Will probably have to go as a sandy with a GB pack at some point in the near future.

Next thing i need to start looking for is the missing resin parts for the pic above.
By Gareee
I think thats the best vac formed shell I've seen to date. Great job!
By D-42
I just realized I don't have the 90 days yet to be allowed to post in the for sale forum.

Off to e-bay (ebay seller name ArsonSmith)

Here are the high res versions of the pics I'll be using on ebay:

And here is the only bad part of the cleanup:
By Gareee
Looks like there are only 4 currently available, and while about $170 shipped might seem a bit high, since you also get the other needed parts like the bumper, n filter, and Ion arm as well, its not too bad a deal.

The studio creation shells run abut $70 plus shipping, but they don't look near as nice, and they don't include the extra parts either, and its significantly cheaper than buying a fiberglass shell.
By D-42
Worked on the thrower box mold. got all the way to doing a test pull, cut out the part and realized I glued the top on backwards. The angled part was in the middle rather than on the back. Kind of embarrassing so I'm not even going to post pictures :)
By Interceptor9C1
will you sell parts seperately? if so how much for a bumper? my e-mail is FieroGT5speed@aol.com

This vac shell looks fantastic. I am currently working with a studio creations shell which isnt near as accurate or as good looking as yours.
By zakuz
It does kind of look like a midget ion arm, still its the first gun body ive ever seen vacumformed, if you ever do a part run id jump on a bumper, especially sine mine is um...foam board and looks terrible. But seriously i own a studio creations shell and this looks significantly better, a major step up!
By D-42
Ok, had to give it a try, sporting my new pack and all the other parts I've put together so far. Still have a long way to go. Halloween is so close especially considering my first party is the weekend before.

By Gareee
Even without the rest of the hardware it looks fine in the pics. WORLDS better than the inflata pack.. LOL!
By zakuz
Gareee wrote:Even without the rest of the hardware it looks fine in the pics. WORLDS better than the inflata pack.. LOL!
2 shipping boxes epoxied to an alice frame looks better than those inflata packs. :P i havent seen those things for sale this year are they out?

Also That pack looks great!Your vacuform skills are awesome!
By D-42
Light kit just went in tonight!!

Probably paid too much for a completed thrower on ebay, but i was worried I wouldn't get done in time, now I'm just worried it wont get to me in time. Sound should be here soon i hope.
By D-42
Well, my lights are rotating backwards, otherwise this is it for the pack for Halloween. I hope to get the sound kit and thrower this week (fingers crossed) and I'll be able to call it ready.

By kind2311
one of the packs in the first film had lights that rotated counter-clockwise. you can see it being worn by venkman and then winston in different scenes towards the end of the movie.

you have a very nice pack, its only fitting that your uniform should match at least in color quality. please dye the suit, you will look much better.
By D-42
hmm, i really don't want to pull off the noghost patch again. Already sewed it onto the wrong spot once. I do want to get it the right color though.

guess it's time to figure that part out.
New PKE build

One more video demonstration with handheld operati[…]

Yep, and nightmare on elm street dream warriors.

You can see our Paranormal Boots in action here: […]

Ghostheads

Ghostheads is SO bad. So cringe. Not even in a g[…]