I can't wait for the tutorial, either. :) My daughter's pack should be arriving Monday or Tuesday in the mail, and I've got to try to get it modded for her birthday on the 12th of August. I suppose I could add the lights later though. :cool: That thing will ROCK at ComiCon! Have a great trip and take lots of photos to post.
Dude, I was planning to make this kind of conversion with the help of my brother-in-law for my own nephew (who's still growing in the womb). Great job! My brother-in-law even still has his old RGB toy pack!
By Stroudy
Vincenzo330 wrote:Good luck with the build Terrence. It was nice meeting you at SDCC, hopefully you had fun.
Are you still planning on doing the light tutorial fella? I am starting a conversion shortly and need all the help I can get. Some more info on the thrower would be welcome also, as I am in the same boat as you.

Many thanks in advance.

Awesome effort by the way!
Yes, I'm sorry about that. During this build I took progress pictures as I built & soldered the light kits but unfortunately I didn't have the macro setting on my camera enabled so they're out of focus and blurry. I basically have to build 2 more kits now to get any decent pics. I just haven't had the time to re-do them yet, too many projects going at once, plus working full time and going to school :(
By Stroudy
Vincenzo330 wrote:Yes, I'm sorry about that. During this build I took progress pictures as I built & soldered the light kits but unfortunately I didn't have the macro setting on my camera enabled so they're out of focus and blurry. I basically have to build 2 more kits now to get any decent pics. I just haven't had the time to re-do them yet, too many projects going at once, plus working full time and going to school :(

Fair enough. Can you remember where you got the gun box from? Been looking in a few stores in the UK and can find nothing similair.

Cheers for replying.

Using rip-stop cotton and custom dye for each char[…]

The journey from commonplace to Ecto-75.

Whole car is great but the pack trolly...how?

Proton Props???

If anyone here is still pondering ordering from th[…]

I haven't done the new update to the Spirits Unlea[…]