This is....words can't come to mind right now how awsome and epic this project really is! What can I say? It's the pack I would have wanted when I was a child. perfect man, every step of the way at that. Keep up the great work!
By pOOpTarT
Vincenzo330,
My daughter (who turns 5 next month) has been begging me to make her my "little Ghostbuster", so she can do events with me. I had planned on buying a RGB pack and doing sort of what you've done here. I'm really inspired now, and I just won an eBay lot this morning which includes 2 complete packs, a trap (pedal missing), and some other miscellaneous RGB parts. After seeing what you've done here, I'm even more anxious to rip into this project! :)

Good thing I got 2 packs, because my 2 year old daughter will surely want to copy big sister (and that's just fine with me).

Again, the work you've done on your project is really outstanding... very well done.
By Vincenzo330
pOOpTarT wrote:Vincenzo330,
My daughter (who turns 5 next month) has been begging me to make her my "little Ghostbuster", so she can do events with me. I had planned on buying a RGB pack and doing sort of what you've done here. I'm really inspired now, and I just won an eBay lot this morning which includes 2 complete packs, a trap (pedal missing), and some other miscellaneous RGB parts. After seeing what you've done here, I'm even more anxious to rip into this project! :)

Good thing I got 2 packs, because my 2 year old daughter will surely want to copy big sister (and that's just fine with me).

Again, the work you've done on your project is really outstanding... very well done.
Thanks man, glad you like it. If you want any tips along the way or ideas for parts to use let me know. I also have a bunch of the mini ribbon cable left if you need any.
By pOOpTarT
I was going to ask what you used for your ribbon cable. I was thinking I'd have to color/paint some hard drive cable or something. Could I buy some from you? I'd need enough to make 2 packs. Or you can tell me where you got it, and I can take a look myself.

Thanks for the help.
By gamera1968
I have 2 words for this conversion: F@#*%NG EPIC!!

Your nephew is so lucky!!
wow, even better w/ the lights in action!!!!
I heart this pack. Awesome cross between RGB and movie. Good work !

I have this week commenced my most ambitious proje[…]

I haven't had Xbox Live for a while, but I'm consi[…]

I cut out the middleman and sprayed my pack and ba[…]

I'm hoping we'll see another set when the next F[…]