By DarkArtist
so I recently purchased an Ecto 1 back in November and I just wanted to share some pics of the car for everyone. She's based on the new 2016 Ghostbusters : Answer the Call Ecto and is still a work in progress. She's a 1992 Cadillac Hearse. I'm in the process of adding the lightbar in the back as well as installing the Fenix sirens and speakers.

still waiting to hear back from Motor Vehicles as I wanted to get custom plates for the car (I'm hoping for Ecto) but haven't heard anything since November so I'm not sure if I was denied or if they thought it was a joke and just tossed the application in the trash. keeping my fingers crossed for positive news.

Who Ya Gonna Call ?
Kingpin liked this
By ImLost3
Wow, that looks really nice. It really shows how good the 2016 Ecto looks with a smaller beacon light and no chrome bar through the logo. Good luck with her.
By Doctor Venkman
Not sure what state you're in, but the DMV website for NY State has an online tool where you can see if the license plate you want is available.

That's how I was able to see that my ECTO-716 plate was available and order it.

Maybe try checking that?
By DarkArtist
I'm from NJ so I'll have to see if they have a similar feature online and check it out. I'm thinking they threw away the paperwork thinking it was a joke.
By ImLost3
I actually had a connection with the NJMVC. Not sure which plate you are trying to get, but the last time I checked ECTO-1A was in use, ECTO-1 was surrendered. ECTO-1 should technically be available, but depending on when it was surrendered, there maybe a time limit before it is available again. I also heard that the plate application reviewers, have been ridiculous and flagging plate normal applications as "offensive". Either way you should still get some sort of response. It is state government though, so it may take a long time. I work for the State of NJ (not MVC) the fastest my department handles correspondence in minimum 90 days, and even then that would be really quick.

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]