By Judhudson
Hey all,

I'm in the market to be getting a FIT pretty soon to replace my old car, and I'm wondering if I could have the assistance from you all fine Ghostheads. I whipped up some design ideas to Ecto-fy it and would like some feedback.

What design(s) you think would work best for this kind of vehicle? I'm open to any suggestions. Feel free to recommend to add / remove / move around anything on any of the different designs.

Here's what I have so far:

And here is a blank slate template in case none of them are good and you might have a better idea:

robandliv liked this
By zeta otaku
The second one isn't bad, but the caution strips all around is an eye sore in my opinion, but leave it on the sides. On the back, I'd remove the logo and stripes and have GHOSTBUSTERS across the bumper.

For the front? Hard to say. Leave it vanilla and maybe have a no ghost badge 3d printed to replace the Honda logo. Hell, get two and switch out the one in the back too!
By Judhudson
Thank you for the suggestions! I did some tweaking based on your feedback and came up with this:

As for removing the Honda logos, doubt I'll do that...chances are high I'd screw up and damage something trying to remove them. Wonderful idea though!

As for the logo on the front, I played around with having it on the hood, but I think it may be too much....I plan to use this style of luggage rack for the roofrack:

So I'd figured having the logo cover up the "Rhino Rack" text like I have on the back of the car would work. :)
By zeta otaku
You wouldn't need to. Looks like the panel it's on is just bolted. You could just detach it and flip it around, spray paint it, or leave it off entirely. While not a fan of the slime, I honestly don't know what you could do instead to liven up the front.
By Judhudson
Got an update. Since Ecto-1A is my favorite design of the two, I went and aimed for that. Here's a reworking of the design with the Ecto-1A skin, adding some pink mood slime on the wheel wells.

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]