In furtherance of Jeremy's Post, My name is Mike. I am one of the Co-Founders of the Ghostbusters of Las Vegas. While we have nothing personal against Mr. Casey and his endeavors, we simply cannot, and will not be associated with his "business venture" of using the likeness and logo of Ghostbusters for his own profit. As a representative of not only this fandom, but further SONY themselves, we cannot be tied to a gentleman that is making money off of an "Unlicensed" product, or likeness. Please, if you have been associated with this man, or been contacted to assist in any way with his "business" stay far away.
Last edited by Kingpin on July 14th, 2016, 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.Reason: removed long quote
The community's had to endure forum members and professional car owners who've either left certain details vague, or have intentionally misrepresented their involvement with a project or group - one of the most well known cases being George Barris, and the web of lies and misrepresentation he concocted with regards to his involvement with the creation of the original Ecto-1 from 1984.

It would be in your best interest tiger, and might even affect your membership here on the forum, to make it clear on your websites that you aren't affiliated with the Ghostbusters of Las Vegas (not as a tiny footnote, or buried away from the main page, but on the main page). I would also strongly recommend you remove the handful of photos you have on the Facebook group you operate, featuring members of the Ghostbusters of Las Vegas, in order to remove any additional confusion this may cause.

Boomerjinks wrote:I imagine that if this guy had chosen to care about the logos, he could have given a picture of the reboot logo to whoever printed it and said "can you make it look like this?" and it would have taken half the time that I took fumbling around in Illustrator.
Speaking from personal experience (I worked in a copy and print centre for about two years), while a lot of places offer printing services, design and editing aren't usually a part of the service, so it's not always as simple a case as him taking a copy of the reboot logo to his nearest shop, and them making it up on the spot.

I've had a quick look on tiger's website, it would appear that the logo on the back of the car is the infamous "no chin" version, and I'd be willing to bet that the logos on the driver and passenger doors are the same version. While a logo replicating the one used in the 2016 film would be ideal, I would at least suggest replacing the no-chin logo decals with at least the 1984 version of the logo, if decals of the 2016 one aren't currently available.

Ecto in the style of the new movie found in Corbin, KY by Wallens Tow Truck company. They have an old wrecker out front done up like 'Mater from Cars. It's not great, but it's certainly not bad. Apparently it's going to be out at the cinema in Corbin for tomorrow night.

Or if you bought the access pack you get them inst[…]

Now that we at SAGB have actually got through our […]

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal el[…]

I have not heard of this. On the Matty PKE, if the[…]