BY Danimaljoe3
Well, here's my first attempt at making some goggles. I still need to work on my finishing skills, but I'm pretty pleased how they turned out. I need to add the head strap and figure out where I can get some labels printed... I also need to find some adjusting screws for the lenses. Those little things are hard to find. I added some LEDs for extra effect.

Link
Link
Link

Link
Link
Link
Last edited by Kingpin on November 21st, 2017, 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Fixed image links
BY Danimaljoe3
The base and front plate took about 12-14 hours. The lenses took about 2-3 hours each and then the smaller pieces were an average of 30 minutes.
BY doctorevil30564
Do you have an pictures of the wiring harness with your lights? I made the other style of goggles found on thingverse that just uses the 3d front pieces, but my soldering skills still need a lot of work. I always love to see how others implemented their goggles. I wound up using the electronics board from a flashing pumpkin halloween necklace to do a flashing blue LED on the right side of my goggles, and then used a two battery coin battery holder along with blue LED on the right side of my goggles. I had originally tried to do bright white LEDs to make the lenses show up, but one of my LEDs died on me, and I didn't feel like trying to re-create them since everything was originally hot glued into place. Due to this I just removed them and started over. I just won the bid on a new pair of the matty collector ecto goggles so I'll probably just use those with my uniform, but had a lot of fun working on the 3d printed ones.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]