By Glenn Frederick
I have been searching to identify the left lens and after a couple of years I am sure I have found it!
I am sorry the pictures are poor quality. I tried to take pictures measuring the adapter but they were to blurry!
I will try to used a friends camera to get better details. The current pictures are on my Facebook page!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 0686899395

It was being sold as a Dissecting Scope and came in a blue box as do many Mirax Laborec products . I am sure that this is a Mirax Laborec Adapter! The instruction manual included was for the right Lens/Adapter.

The thumb screws it came with are exactly what was used for Rays Ecto Goggles in the movie. There must have been another laborec Camera part the Prop Department took the screws off for the right Lens!
By Kingpin
Gah! I was desperately trying to dig up where the other lense had been identified, to make sure the previous announcement wasn't for a lense of the same design. Thanks for steering me to the right spot, Fifth.

And on that note, here's the page for the other lense part: Link
By Lowberg
Glenn, thank you so much for posting pics with the ruler over on your facebook page.

I've started to 3D model a simple version based on your measurement pics!
Its still a work in progress, I have to work on the knurling in places (the chrome ring should't be showing through the knurling).. but I'd say its like 90% accurate. There's some small built in rings that the 'nubs' are a part of but I didn't include those yet. Suppose I could integrate that into the model.

I would LOVE to 3d Model the Laborec Microscope adapter / Right Lens that you have, if you could post similar photos with the ruler of that I would be so grateful!
Glenn Frederick liked this
By Xavierallen
Lowberg wrote:Glenn, thank you so much for posting pics with the ruler over on your facebook page.

I've started to 3D model a simple version based on your measurement pics!
Its still a work in progress, I have to work on the knurling in places (the chrome ring should't be showing through the knurling).. but I'd say its like 90% accurate. There's some small built in rings that the 'nubs' are a part of but I didn't include those yet. Suppose I could integrate that into the model.

I would LOVE to 3d Model the Laborec Microscope adapter / Right Lens that you have, if you could post similar photos with the ruler of that I would be so grateful!
Since you have the 3d model of that lens, any chance you'd post the file so we can 3d print it? it looks awesome, great job!!!

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]