By bobob
Hello I got my matty goggles today after paying customs. Got them out the box to find that when I turned the on/off knob nothing happens. So thought I would remove the battery covers to find no battery's. so went out and bought some good battery's.
now my problem is that I don't see no power indicator in or on the goggles. As anyone else got a problem.
And yes my battery's are inserted correctly. And I even tryed the ones out of my tv remotes.
By PssdffJay
I find with mine, I need to keep turning the dial until the very different click of the 4-5 clicks. I think the big click is the on. (Correct me if I'm wrong). If mine doesn't show the power in in the lens, I keep turning the dial back and forth slowly until it does. I thought mine were broken too, I think it's just a finicky design.
By bobob
Thanks for the reply. I am feeling nothing as I turn the right knob as the goggles are sat on my head. Maybe I need to turn them a bit harder. Will try when I get home.
By bobob
Well my goggles do work. You have to turn that knob loads. The instructions are rubbish it fills like you could be breaking the knob first time you turn it past the stop.
By venkman30
My goggles act the same. I have to go through a series of clicks by turning the right knob befor they turn on. Mine do act a lil different compared to my brothers tho. Especially the animation where slimer slimes the screen. The sound is ahead for that animation. But still pretty neat for a pair of goggles.
By gold333
I found that whatever the knob is set to, you need to turn 8 clicks before it activates and shows the activation screen.

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

No issue with Spongeface keepalive and TalentCel[…]

After 2 years of this failed Walmart trap conversi[…]

Wanna play Unleashed with me?

I'm ready big man whenever you want let's goooooo.[…]