Talk about stuff that has nothing to do with Ghostbusters!
By hoodaman
For everyone with the spirit traps, my office just did a downtown trick or treat and my routine was to put candy in the trap then check the trick or treaters for PKE valences. when the meter would go off I'd confirm that they were a real spook and needed to be put in the trap. Then I'd open it and let them take a piece of candy. Everybody loved the gimmick. Parents and kids alike :)
jpetrutis81, NickFame13 liked this
By NickFame13
hoodaman wrote: October 31st, 2018, 5:57 pm For everyone with the spirit traps, my office just did a downtown trick or treat and my routine was to put candy in the trap then check the trick or treaters for PKE valences. when the meter would go off I'd confirm that they were a real spook and needed to be put in the trap. Then I'd open it and let them take a piece of candy. Everybody loved the gimmick. Parents and kids alike :)
Excellent!! I'll have to remember that!

I brought some GB themed treats to work, including marshmallow bags with little Stay Puft hats, and Twinkies with specially designed and printed wrappers that I found on Etsy. Even the co-worker who's vehemently against Twinkies took one!

Happy Halloween!!
By Sailerm
hoodaman wrote:For everyone with the spirit traps, my office just did a downtown trick or treat and my routine was to put candy in the trap then check the trick or treaters for PKE valences. when the meter would go off I'd confirm that they were a real spook and needed to be put in the trap. Then I'd open it and let them take a piece of candy. Everybody loved the gimmick. Parents and kids alike :)
Stealing this for next year

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]